BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kera K.
My family has been staying at Marriotts my entire life. I love that no matter the destination, there's a Marriott to stay at. They are all pretty much a guarantee that it will be clean and comfortable.
Stephen F.
New Riegel, OH
Stayed at the Marriott in Columbus for a conference down the street, the front desk was excellent and the beds were amazing, that night a storm was cracking and banging outside and I slept like a baby!
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I've stayed in several Mariotts before, and they're universally pretty nice. I like them, they're clean, utilitarian, and friendly. Good staff, often in locations that are convenient, and overall, a good experience. One of the brands I look for when I pull off the interstate.
Alexandra B.
Baltimore, MD
I love staying at the Marriott. We are timeshare owners so every vacation we take brings us to a Marriott. The service is always great, the rooms are always clean, and the location of the Marriott is always superb. Every year, we can't wait for our next vacation with Marriott.
Lauren M.
I really like the Marriott hotels they are very accommodating. I'm not a huge fan of the windows by the beds or the bathrooms not having shampoo but other than that I always choose the Marriott to stay at.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This is my favorite company of hotels to stay with. They are always clean & the bedding is high quality. They have so many hotels in so many areas, it's always easy to find one where I am vacationing.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
I stayed at the Springhill Suites for 6 weeks while traveling for work. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious as well. The free breakfast in the morning ist great, but I appreciate the coffee and fruit I can grab on my way out.
Ritchie R.
San Elizario, TX
The breakfast was to die for but the hotel did a great job at keeping the room very neat and clean. Didn't have no trouble with the service and got a great discount due to a wedding I was part of.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
I have loved all of my stays at every Marriott, specifically the ones in Chicago and San Antonio. I love this chain, so professional and classy. Worth the extra money, completely satisfied overall.
Julie S.
I have had great experiences with the suites. It's worth the extra $. Their customer service is reliable and facilities are clean throughout. I'll always keep Marriott as an option when I'm traveling.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?