BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11920)
Molly G.
Owings mills , MD
I've stayed at this chain of hotel a few times for business. Never had any issues. Staff was easy going but not overly friendly. Rooms were clean and private. Good for a quick over night trip. Unfortunately, because of the set up of the hotels I never felt completely safe being on my own.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Marriott hotels are normally the hotels that are booked for my company travel. I don't believe I have ever been in a bad room, but that's probably because there's only a certain kind of room that we book with the company. Always has been clean, always has been modern. I have no complaints.
emmily h.
duluth, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have always had great reviews with Marriott hotels! They are very nice inside, the rooms are clean, the staff have always been nice, and I always find good deals through them! I have only stayed in them in Minnesota, so I am not sure how they are rated everywhere. I recommend though!
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I have stayed at the Marriott courtyard suites and they are a nice little homes way from homes. They offer all the same amenities you have at home and you can even get a sepetate bedroom or two. They are more on the expensive side but you can find a deal or two on a week day, off day.
Deyja S.
Homestead, FL
Marriott hotels are fine. I suppose it depends on which one you've stayed at. Usually, customer service is pretty good. I believe I've had one bad experience but that should not speak for the business as a whole.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I have enjoyed most of my experiences at these hotels. I always try to find a non-smoking hallway on the first floor for the best quality of experience. I love the luxurious size rooms and bathrooms in the suites... Great!
Amanda T.
I traveled A LOT for my previous job. The towns I went to all had Marriott and Hilton so I decided I would pick one and get a rewards card. I tried both in different towns to make sure I wasn't basing my opinion on just one experience. I won't go into details, but I had a better experience at Marriott. I have stayed at SEVERAL since then and have had great experiences each time. Highly recommended.
Andrea T.
Regularly stay and use the Marriott in Cambridge for visitors. Great service from both customer facing and the account managers. They've been great to work with.
Cheryl T.
Forked River, NJ
I am a Silver Elite member of the Marriott Rewards program. Whenever we travel I try to book a Marriott hotel because it adds points to my program. I was able to travel to WDW-Florida in January, 2014 with my family and use my points for overnight stays on the way down. The rooms are always clean and the staff are always helpful. Out fav Marriott is the Fisherman's Wharf Marriott in San Francisco!!
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a long time member of Marriott Rewards. We have stayed at Marriotts all over the world and much prefer them to other hotels. Their customer service is second to none. They will bend over backwards to fix any issue...just bring it to the attention of the management and they will fix the problem. Guaranteed!! We especially love the Residence Inns. Also love being able to bring along our dogs!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?