BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Marie K.
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are nice, staff is very polite, and rooms are clean. You get extra perks if you are a Marriott rewards program member. If you travel for business check in advance what the business center at that particular location is, Seran into a problem at a Baltimore location as theirs was located in the UPS store inside the hotel and it was too complicated to do anything.
Robbie D.
LAKEMOOR
Very nice hotel. The rooms are clean and the beds are so comfortable. The people at the front desk are very attentive to their guests. Having fresh coffee in the morning is great. Can be a bit pricy but you usually get what you pay for. I would recommend this hotel.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
I've always had good experiences with Marriott hotels. They make sure you are well attended to, assisting in any way possible, and the comfort level is great for the price!

Book these quick-- the prices are best when booked through a sale or a travel booking site.

I almost always stay in Marriotts and love the treatment and that you can find a hotel almost anywhere!
Marvelis T.
I have stayed at quite a few Marriott hotels but the one that has stood out the most has been the one in Marco Island, Fl. It is so gorgeous right in the beach. So much to do for kids and adults. It is amazing and the waters of their private beach is amazing! Go there!
Jennifer D.
Orlando, FL
Marriott I always read as one of the best companies to work for in the top 100 every year. Staying at the hotels, I have found, I cannot rely on them to be consistent across the board. I have liked most of the ones I have stayed at especially Courtyard but I feel like I get more from my money at Fairfield. I have always had great front desk experiences at all of the locations.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I used to stay at Marriotts for a long time during high school for softball tournaments. They always made it seem like home and the service was consistently impressive. Now the prices are a little too steep for a recent graduate but I would stay there given the chance.
Osmari N.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels are one of my go to hotels for trips. The customer service is great and they take such good care of their customers which I appreciate very much. Sometimes they can be on the higher end side but you can find great deals and it's definitely worth it!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best beds and fluffiness pillows around!! I never stay anywhere except Marriotts! I am even Marriott rewards!! We went to Puerto Rico on a cruise, went to their pool. We told them we were Marriot Rewards and they gave us free towels and treated us like royalty!!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is better than any cheap motel, but it is not a 5 star luxury place. It is not the cheapest, but its not unaffordable either and personally I like to pay a little more to stay at a place I know is clean and safe. The Marriott definitely suits my needs.
Theresa P.
Westminster , CO
Globetrotter Expert
Whenever I travel I choose Marriott first . They are smoke free and comfortable beds. I have stayed in many brands from Fairfield, Residence Inn and Maui Marriott Vacation Club. I feel their pricing is comparable to other vendors and their rewards program is top notch!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?