4.59 / 5 based on 15,752 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This hotel is very nice. The lobby area is designed well and there is always Security staff present. The food is pretty good and the service in the hotel restaurant is pleasant. The ambiance of the lobby area is very inviting. The rooms are basic, nothing to write home about. Close enough to get to the action easily and far enough to be quite when you are ready to sleep. I do recommend the hotel, just be aware of the average rooms.
I really enjoy staying at the Marriott, I think they are priced affordable and offer great amenities. Their rooms are always in stellar condition and their lobbies are gorgeous. We always enjoy our stays at the Marriott.
I never have a problem with Marriott. They’re so organized and clean and always worth what I pay for the hotels. Their customer service is also remarkable. I’d recommend it for sure since I’m satisfied with it overall!
I have stayed at many different locations in different states and cities, and I have never had any issues. The rooms have always been nice and clean. The prices aren’t half bad either compared to some hotels out there.
The Marriott never disappoints. The customer service was great. You can always stay somewhere cheaper. We use Marriott whenever we go out of town. Our favorite part of the cleanliness and the excellent customer service
I have only had great experiences with Marriott, especially their higher end hotels. The customer service is stellar and rooms are always clean. Have to say it is a little pricier but definitely worth it in my opinion.
My favorite hotels of all time! They’re cheaper than the “elite” hotels and, in my opinion, are nicer and more spacious. When staying at more “elite” hotels, there’s always an inconvenience. Marriott never disappoints.
Marriott hotels have been great. They are the hotel company that I usually book with. They have great hotels at affordable prices. They always feel nice and clean which is important. I would recommend them to a friend.
My experience was not great. My room was non-smoking but there was a horrible stale cigarette smoke smell. The bathtub had blood on the basin. There were no wash rags and only two towels in my double room (we had four people). The refrigerator did not work and it was plugged in. I was very disappointed.
I honestly love the experience of these hotels they are honestly so welcoming and the beds are so comfortable and the pools were always clean. And they ladies would always give me more soap and conditioner when I asked
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos