BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Marie R.
Orlando, FL
During Hurricane Matthew here in Florida, my friends and i were told that the safest place to stay was the J.W. Marriott. The hotel was beautiful with amazing service. The hotel made sure we felt comfortable and safe during the hurricane and let us know what would happen if conditions were to become unsafe. The rooms were huge and the bathroom was a dream with a bathtub AND a separate shower.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
I love me a good hotel and Marriott hotels do nothing but provide a great experience each and every time i stay at one. My absolute favorite hotel of theirs is the Marquis hotel in Atlanta, GA. Each time I stay there I am treated like a star. The design is impeccable and the rooms are gorgeous. Whenever someone tells me they are going to Atlanta I make sure I let them know to stay at the Marquis
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never had a bad experience at any of the Marriott hotels I've stayed at. The staff is always nice, friendly, professional, respectful, and very accommodating. They will go above and beyond to ensure you have a positive experience. I love their Marriott rewards program! It is very convenient that they have branches all over the country. I choose to stay at Marriott hotels whenever possible!
Megan P.
Stayed at the Georgetown, Guyana location.
It was a breath of fresh air! It smelled lovely upon entering, nice room, professional and helpful staff. Nice ambiance
Katy B.
Pensacola, FL
I used to be very fond of the Marriott chain, however over the last few years i have been doing A LOT of traveling and i have found that Marriott is my least favorite of any other chain of hotels. Their prices are always higher, the hotels are not as updated and 3 of the 4 i have stayed in lately have all been noisy. These are Marriotts in downtown Atlanta and Dallas. I would suggest another brand hotel if you are traveling often. there are a few that i do still LOE like the Grand Hotel in Point Clear but it is a resort and should be Awesome!
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Mostly all of the Marriott hotels I have been in within the last two years have been updated with modern finishes and all of them had a reasonably priced restaurant inside the hotel facility. These hotels are nice, clean and affordable and there is usually always a Marriott in the busy densely populated cities across the USA. I would definitely recommend if you want a safe bet when traveling.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I never seem to be disappointed with the Marriott brand. Last week I just stayed at a Fairfield Inn and really didn't expect much since it's their budget brand. The room was awesome, great bedding, 5 pillows, nice ammenities. What was the nicest was the front desk employee, I was going to a concert and didn't have a printer to print my tickets, he was so helpful and let me use the computer in the manager's office. I also stayed at a Marriott in Miami recently and it was gorgeous, from the lobby to the room everything was perfect.
Maria G.
Austin, TX
Stayed at Marriott during a trip to Denver with my husband and friends. It was 5 of us and we reserved a room that would fit all of us. When we got there there were 2 double beds, and the room was very small. We called the front desk and they arranged the room to have a rollaway bed fit. They were very accommodating, and even brought us more toiletries and towels. Would definitely stay here again.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've stayed at Marriott properties several times over the past few years and have been more than pleased. They are clean and modern and the one I stayed at in Peoria IL, the bed was heavenly. Everyone in our group was talking about it the next day! Also, their customer service is amazing. I recently had to make special arrangements for my elderly parents at a location in Westchester NY, and the GM went above and beyond to make sure they were taken care of properly. He even greeted them at the front desk and made sure they were happy.
Megan C.
Bloomfield, IN
The Marriott doesn't have any spectacular characteristics that ever stick out to me, but somehow I always come away from my experience thinking, "Wow! That was better than I remembered." I swear, they need to add something to the experience to make them really STICK OUT. I mean, Double Tree by Hilton wins millions' loyalty with chocolate chip cookies! Surely you can think of something!.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?