4.59 / 5 based on 16,476 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott in Charleston, WV is one of our favorite places to stay when we go home to visit family. Excellent service, shopping and entertainment is within walking distance. Highly recommend.
We stayed in a very nice Fairfield recently and it was very comfortable and clean. During our next stay at a different Fairfield hotel, we were very unhappy about the cleanliness and upkeep of our rooms.
This hotel is really nice! stayed here for a couple days and my kids really enjoyed it so i will be returning to a marriot hotel my next vacation. thank you so much i love definitely recommend
It depends entirely on the property. Recently I stayed at the new Marriott in Maui- the Wailea area. It was absolutely beautiful and is the newest property in the area. I am satisfied overall.
Good enough but poor shampoo selection. Bed was nice and room was clean. Price was ok and location was ok. I did not hear any music and that did not get me in the party mood. Don't you want your peeps to be in a party mood? Gosh, I wanted that so oh I wanted that.
Overall a great brand of hotels. Love their rewards, I’ve used it for many free nights, including on vacation. Definitely read reviews before staying, but their mid-tier hotels are still nice.
Absolutly gorgeous Hotel ,very modern ,always improved decoration ,room features ,etc .This hotel is my number one choice when I go to Florida..Love it ..Great customer service..solve any issues quick .😉😊
Clean. Professional. Respectful. Goes the extra mile. Basically like staying at a Disney resort. Comfortable bed. Good maids. Just all around good. Nice parking garage. VIP floor- very cool. Would recommend
Always have great customer service. Cleaning crew has room looking sanitized , great breakfast, good tv, wish all hotels had free wifi that's the only negative thing but otherwise amazing stay.
Loved my stay! Marriott Hotels are always clean and the staff is always helpful if you have questions. Everything you need is at your fingertips, and if it isn't, Marriott will make sure it is.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos