BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11981)
Kim B.
Lithonia, GA
I love all Marriott brands. Their employees are 8 out of 10 time always friendly. Every time I am traveling, Marriott brand is the first hotel I look for in the area. I love it because they are always clean and helpful, but depending on which Marriott brand they do not offer complimentary breakfast. I would recommend Marriott to anyone looking for a comfortable stay away from home.
Kelsie C.
Clarksville, TN
Recently stayed at the Marriott in Atlanta and could not be more thankful for such a great experience! I truly enjoyed every moment of my stay and was appreciative of the great hospitality of the staff! Stay at the Marriott if you want a truly and genuinely great experience!
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
Yes I love the Marriott brand. It is one of the best hotel Brands there is. The rooms are always clean and the expectations are always the same no matter where you go state or country. I will stay at the JW Marriott in Costa Rica and it was amazing it was just what I expected.
Janet R.
Went for a weekend trip to Miami with my sisters and had some issues with our flight and had to stay an extra few days the hotel was fantastic and let us stay those few days at a discounted rate. They rooms are comfortable and clean. The have a great gym and large pool area.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I always have an awesome experience with Marriott hotels. They have nice rooms that are usually well cleaned and pretty spacious. I have had some really great experiences with their customer service as well I have stayed at several Marriott's in different states that had exceptional customer service and everyone was friendly and helpful. Overall I've had really great stays at a Marriott.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
THE ONLY HOTELS I stay with. After many vacations with my family and boyfriend I've learned to only room with marriott. I love the booking process with there app, and the 1 day before free cancelation policy. The cleanliness of the stay is amazing and their staff is super nice!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never stayed in a bad Marriott. We recently joined their rewards program oo earn towards free nights, which I think is great! The staff are always super nice, and the rooms and common areas are always very clean and comfortable! Most of them also have indoor pools, which is always a plus.
Hope B.
I have pretty consistent experiences with Marriott brand. They are for the most part average hotels, mostly up to date with very good customer service. They don't offer room service, at least not at any of the ones I've stayed in, but they usually have menus available for ordering.
Erina M.
Service was very very good. Staff and management organized and ready to help. Rooms were spacious and looked beautiful. Also the cleaning staff did very good job. The room was always clean and smelled good. Very professional and polite. Room service always on time. Food great
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
All my family has is a rewards member and always seem to accumulate points easily and get free rooms. They are always clean and everything works. Anything you need, they will help you out in a flash. They can be a little pricey than some others, but you get what you pay for.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?