BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Marriott users for over 3 years. We've been to many places in the east as well as parts of AZ and LV and Marriott has never disappointed us. Their points system is good if you're a frequently traveler. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Price is reasonable for the category of hotel or sometimes proximity to downtown. Will definitely stay here many more times.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
We stayed at the marriott while traveling abroad in india. we stayed in chennai, agra and jaipur. each of the locations was lavish and gorgeous. it was a surprise! they actually seemed much more upscale than the marriotts I've stayed at stateside.

the customer service was top notch and every request we had was promptly answered. upon checkin in to the marriott in agra, it happened to be international women's day and we were offered a fabulous brunch buffet complete with cake cutting ceremony. it was an experience i will never forget!
Lauren B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott! The employees are always helpful and pleasant. I forgot some things last time I stayed at a Marriott (toothbrush...) and they were up at my room within 5 minutes with more than I needed them to bring!

The rooms are very nice and spacious, and they have a modern look.

Marriott always has a nice location as well.

But yes, they are a little expensive!
Phuong T.
fort mill, SC
It was a very nice place. It could've been this particular one, but didn't have the best experience since we paid a high amount for a very cheap looking room. The air condition wasn't working so they ended up giving us a fan instead switching us to a better room. We had city view, but the windows were so dirty , especially for when the room was foggy and we could see every single dirt that was left behind.
Mandi B.
Sure, some Marriots may vary (service, size, etc) depending on your location, but when you stay in a large city... some can just WOW you. The ones in small towns may seem like a typical nice hotel... but when they have tons of other hotels to compete with in a large city, they can go all out. I stayed at one for my honeymoon and it was amazing. They catered to your every need and even the bellhops remembered us and were courteous. It was amazing and whenever I go to that city, I will ONLY stay there!
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Marriott hotels have always been my go to choice of hotel. I have stayed at Marriotts in different states in the US as well as in Canada and have never left unsatisfied. Whether I am looking for one for myself, or suggesting to friends and family, the Marriott is my first recommendation. Amazing customer service, tidiness never disappoints, very spacious, and super comfy beds and pillows!
Sarah C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Went there with my company during the blizzard and I have to say the stay was pretty good. Intriguing architecture and there was always complimentary hot cocoa downstairs. They also provided us with ice scrapers (thank goodness because I didn't have a good one) and they even had someone use a snow blower to dig all of our cars out. The restaurant food is pretty repetitive but I did like the private lounge they had on our floor for guests who paid a little bit extra. Good service overall and beautiful decor.
Paige V.
These hotels are so modern. The room felt like I was at a resort. The staff was also so friendly and helpful even suggesting restaurants to try in the area. I will definitely be back.
Brittany H.
I started out liking the Marriott Hotel, but just recently I planned a trip to stay at the Residence Inn. When I called to try to arrange a stay, I ended up having major communication issues with the employees at the location. I got so much grief during my stay that I made up in my mind that I would NOT step foot back into their hotel. Plus, we had issues with trying to get supplies for the room and figuring out where we could get ice because we didn't have pre-made ice in the fridge when we checked in.
Kat S.
Not a Fan at all, I recently stayed in Marriot East side, in NYC and the service was beyond terrible. For business, we had a lot of issues with their payment problems. They also spoke rudely on the phone when you called. Another issue that began to resurface was the walking during our business meetings. Cant stand when people don't tell other people where their room is. Had to call too many times, but over all the beds and room was wonderful. Loved the environment. Just service improvement would be nice.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?