BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jason F.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert
This past weekend I made my way up to Toronto for the annual Caribana celebration. Marriot was great across the board from handling a minor issue with our check in, to providing the most efficient transportation advice and keeping the hotel secure during a very hectic time with a lot of activity moving in and out of the building. I have no complaints and look forward to staying there again.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Globetrotter Expert
I've never stayed in a bad Marriott. We recently joined their rewards program oo earn towards free nights, which I think is great! The staff are always super nice, and the rooms and common areas are always very clean and comfortable! Most of them also have indoor pools, which is always a plus.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
My boyfriend is a Marriott Rewards member, and he gets great perks. Every hotel we have stayed in has been pristine and luxurious. Marriott is one of those brands that you simply can't go wrong with. I've tried staying at discount hotels from places like Priceline and am constantly disappointed. If you ever get the chance, visit Marriott's resort in Point Clear, Alabama. It is amazing!
Kim B.
Lithonia, GA
I love all Marriott brands. Their employees are 8 out of 10 time always friendly. Every time I am traveling, Marriott brand is the first hotel I look for in the area. I love it because they are always clean and helpful, but depending on which Marriott brand they do not offer complimentary breakfast. I would recommend Marriott to anyone looking for a comfortable stay away from home.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I have stayed at Marriott hotels all around the country AND world- Aruba! . We are interval timeshare holders and marriott is our go-to resort. The JW in Palm springs is our usual but we pick the marriott over any other brand if it is availble to us. We have never had issues and the customer service is great. My husband travels a lot for work and he likes to stay at marriotts as well.
Erina M.
Service was very very good. Staff and management organized and ready to help. Rooms were spacious and looked beautiful. Also the cleaning staff did very good job. The room was always clean and smelled good. Very professional and polite. Room service always on time. Food great
Hope B.
I have pretty consistent experiences with Marriott brand. They are for the most part average hotels, mostly up to date with very good customer service. They don't offer room service, at least not at any of the ones I've stayed in, but they usually have menus available for ordering.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great rates on their site, also look into if you qualify for any rate discounts! Awesome amenities, and meeting spaces. Look into this option for Conventions, receptions, large family gatherings, or vacations. The pools are always nice too, and they have a restaurant on site.
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
We recently stayed at the Orlando World Center Resort. We had a great time and enjoyed the shuttle service to the Disney Parks daily. Rooms were clean. Our balcony had a view of the golf course and Disney parks. Many food options on site and friendly concierge.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott's always make you feel at home. The staff is always attentive and friendly. The front desk is super helpful with suggestions for the area from restaurants to things to do. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is always clean. They really try to make you feel at home.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?