Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,194 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
great clean room with fridge, spacious closet, clean bathroom and amenities. comfortable bed and bedding available. tv available and safe which you can program with your own code available. coffee machine also provided with tea and coffee.
Marriott is my favorite hotel brand hands down. They have hotels all around the globe. Every Marriott I have stayed in has been a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service, clean and updated rooms, and always reasonably priced.
Stayed in a Marriott in Nashville TN, great rooms and décor. Good breakfast. Staff was very accommodating. Location was great and close to downtown. Price was decent. Easy check-In and Check-out. Nearby parking was great. Overall statisfied.
I love the Marriott hotels! A great brand with quality properties. They actually just adjusted my room rate for two nights of. G trip this week due to lower prices being offered at the moment! Having Elite status makes it even better!
Every Marriott I have ever stayed at never leaves me disappointed! I love that they have free complimentary breakfast you can even make your own waffles! They always take care of you in a friendly way if you have an issues! Love Marriott!
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
I like Marriott hotels, they are clean and comfy, and have helpful staff. My only complaint has always been the fact that breakfast is not included. If they could somehow work that in they would be on par with HHonors in my opinion.
Great hotels! One of the best chains when traveling with family. There is going to be a Marriott almost anywhere you travel with a big enough population or sights. It's a great chain and the staff are always helpful and insightful.
I've always had a great stay when choosing a Marriott. They're not the priciest option and I find you get a very nice stay for what you pay for. Since they have locations all over, it's nice if you like consistency while you travel!
I stayed at the SpringHill in a Houston and although the construction work sucked the hotel itself was great. Very friendly staff and super clean. They also have a bar downstairs so no need to drink and drive or to try to find a DD.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos