BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11924)
Sami N.
Las vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Marriott hotel properties. I've stayed at many of them in the US and France and have never had a bad experience. They provide good customer service, have nice rooms, good restaurants at their locations. A little more pricy but it's a well known hotel line so what you're paying is worth it.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Excellent chain of hotels! I have utilized the Marriott in the past for business travel and I have always had a quick check in, a clean room and great customer service. I feel like when you stay at any Marriott hotel you're getting a great deal as these are very affordable.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott is always one of my favorite brands. They have great customer service, and their hotels are usually consistent. Some of their lower brands, like Courtyard, do vary - sometimes they are super nice and sometimes they aren't. I'm usually happy but sometimes come away a little disappointed.
Kris T.
Amherst
Hotels very. Some are really nice like the ones in Belville ohio but some are so so like the one in DC areaa. We had a leaking ac unit and our room keys didnt work.
Kyleigh N.
Paris, AR
I stayed at Marriott when I went to Washington, D.C. It was wonderful! Had great space in the room and always when I went out and came back the place was all nice and neat. Nothing went wrong. I would definitely recommend anyone who was looking for a good hotel, this is one of the ones ☺️✌🏽
Carla S.
San Antonio , TX
I love Marriott and all of its sister hotels. I travel relatively often and I frequently search for a Marriott or a sister hotel. They always provide a super-comfortable room and bed, as well as a hot breakfast and friendly staff. They are also in a highly lighted area and always provide a sense of safety. I have never had any problems with Marriott. I highly recommend it, both for business and pleasure!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott hotels are reliable and comfortable. I have stayed at various Marriott hotels before and have yet to have a bad experience. I love that they give government employees discounts. I took a star because they can be a little generic, but it's not a bad thing when you need reliability!
Priscilla M.
This is my hotel of choice, just because I always know what I am going to get. Clean room, usually gym, and computers if I really need to print something. Their staff is usually great with anything you may need. I will always recommend Marriott to anyone! I've used their hotel all over the country and it is great!
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
One of my favorite hotels to stay at, no matter where I'm going. The customer service is always great and the beds are like heaven. I also love the breakfast that they have at most of the ones I've stayed at. Guarantee if there is a Marriott close to where I'm going that's where I'm staying.
Litsa V.
Boston, MA
I have most recently stayed at a Marriott Residence inn and I loved it. The Boston staff was really nice and the rooms were of decent size and were very adaptable
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?