BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
great clean room with fridge, spacious closet, clean bathroom and amenities. comfortable bed and bedding available. tv available and safe which you can program with your own code available. coffee machine also provided with tea and coffee.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Marriott is my favorite hotel brand hands down. They have hotels all around the globe. Every Marriott I have stayed in has been a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service, clean and updated rooms, and always reasonably priced.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in a Marriott in Nashville TN, great rooms and décor. Good breakfast. Staff was very accommodating. Location was great and close to downtown. Price was decent. Easy check-In and Check-out. Nearby parking was great. Overall statisfied.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
I love the Marriott hotels! A great brand with quality properties. They actually just adjusted my room rate for two nights of. G trip this week due to lower prices being offered at the moment! Having Elite status makes it even better!
Christine C.
Marshfield , MA
Globetrotter Expert
Every Marriott I have ever stayed at never leaves me disappointed! I love that they have free complimentary breakfast you can even make your own waffles! They always take care of you in a friendly way if you have an issues! Love Marriott!
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I like Marriott hotels, they are clean and comfy, and have helpful staff. My only complaint has always been the fact that breakfast is not included. If they could somehow work that in they would be on par with HHonors in my opinion.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotels! One of the best chains when traveling with family. There is going to be a Marriott almost anywhere you travel with a big enough population or sights. It's a great chain and the staff are always helpful and insightful.
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
I've always had a great stay when choosing a Marriott. They're not the priciest option and I find you get a very nice stay for what you pay for. Since they have locations all over, it's nice if you like consistency while you travel!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I stayed at the SpringHill in a Houston and although the construction work sucked the hotel itself was great. Very friendly staff and super clean. They also have a bar downstairs so no need to drink and drive or to try to find a DD.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?