BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Overall I would say, Marriott hotels are OK, even nice. However, I don' the feel like there is any consistency t/o their chain. I have stayed in some really nice Marriott hotels, but other experience have been on the frumpy, out dated, needs renovation side. Specifically because they don't tend to be on the economic side. I would say prices are somewhere in the mid range leaning toward more pricey side. On a positive note, they are always cleanly (despite some things in the room being broken or worse for wear), and the staff is always friendly.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had any issues with any Marriott hotel that my family or myself have stayed. I've always found there to be clean rooms, polite employees, and convenient locations.
Mallory H.
Mosman, WY
Marriott hotels have always met my expectations and provided me with all my hotel needs. They have good customer service and polite employees that are willing to help the customers. I have no negative comments or memories from my stay with Marriott!
April H.
Springfield, MO
Mariott is always clean and helpful and lately it seems like all the hotels are getting upgraded so everything is fresh and modern. The complimentary breakfast is a plus too.
Alexis E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite places to stay when traveling. The rooms are nice and clean and the beds are comfortable. Customer service is always very friendly so I have no complaints.
Jacqueline C.
Orlando, FL
Marriott is by far my favorite hotel chain. Every Marriott I stay at is consistently clean, comfy, and great service. I stay at them a few times a year all across the country.
Mallory G.
This hotel is very classy and nice inside. The rooms were very clean and organized. My favorite thing about this hotel is the comfort of the rooms. They are so nice and welcoming just like home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans , LA
My mother has been an owner in the Marriott Vacation Club for as long as I can remember. Whenever we travel, we always stay at a Marriott hotel or resort. There service is unmatched and their rooms are of quality. I recommend everyone join the Vacation Club, it's so worth it. You can get a Marriott credit card that gives you points for purchases that can be used toward vacations. There are resorts all over the world that you can trade in points for weeks to stay anywhere. We traveled to Hawaii this summer and stayed at the Marriott Waiohai resort there, Gorgeous location with a beach onsite, and it's relatively close to everywhere. Their resorts always have activities planned throughout the day, so you will always have something to do if interested.
Danielle M.
Anaheim, CA
We stayed at a Marriott resort in St.Thomas for 7 days and we had no trouble at all. The check in process was fast but not rushed. Our room was clean and had an amazing view.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?