4.59 / 5 based on 16,428 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Residence Inn is the BEST hotel I have stayed at, period! The 2 bedroom suite is amazing and fits my family so that we don't have to get separate rooms! And the customer service and breakfast crew is outstanding!!
Me and my husband always prefer to stay in Marriott Hotels. They are usually clean and have the best beds. The staff is always great and even if there is a problem they always are there to fix it.
Favorite hotels to stay at because they treat you like no other. They always accommodate our needs especially with our kids and we also like the complementary breakfast that is normally included with stays
Clean hotel at a good price point. The hotel I stayed at was in Kansas City and had a beautiful view. There were plenty of options for food and a Starbucks was conveniently located in the lobby.
If I could give this place a 4.5 I would. I’ve stayed at these locations across the USA a myriad of times and I am, 9 times out of 10, leaving satisfied and/or impressed. Customer service is great!
This is my go to hotel chain when I travel for business. Locations everywhere, always conveniently placed, clean hotel, and great points / rewards system that means I can book actual vacation stay.
Me all time favorite hotel! One time my family and I went to a Howard johnsons due to a family emergency (we went to California to Vegas last minute) and the Howard johnsons had a cockroach in the room! We packed up so quick and left! We had no place to go, we searched for hotels (we were on a budget due to it being last minute) we found the Marriott and it was so NICE! And to top it off it was only $15 more then the cockroach infested hotel! The worker was so sweet! When he heard what happened to us, with the passing of my uncle and cockroach rooms he upgraded us. Amazing company. For now on I will only stay at Marriott or the Hyatt. No where else.
I love Marriott hotels! You get exactly what you pay for, the same great quality at each hotel. Their customer service is always great, and they go above and beyond to make your visit your home away from home.
I love the Marriott it’s such a nice hotel kinda pricey thought the one we stayed at had a play room and TVs in the lobby the kids loved it the rooms were nice and cleaned up I will definitely go back
Anytime I have to leave my house and stay in a hotel. I definitely use the Marriott. They have some of the best staff and I love the fact that they have a market place in almost all the hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos