Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,141 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Always try to stay with Marriotts Hotels, the employees in all the hotels I've been too are too lovely and I always feel welcomed.
It's a typical hotel with typical hotel rooms, to be honest. The beds are comfortable enough but the rooms are a little overpriced.
Whenever we travel, I will likely always chose a Marriott over other chains. They are always good quality hotels and great service.
Clean, classy, and comfortable. Marriott is my favorite hotel chain and I love traveling when I know I can get a good nights sleep
I best thing that I love about the Marriott is the outdoor pools. The food is great. The staff is nice and the rooms are well kept.
We stay at many Marriotts. Very nice, good food, great service. If you want a balcony, you must call the hotel directly to confirm.
It's farley nice but it's very over priced and the specific one I went to was shut down for very odd reasons shortly after my stay
What a lovely place to stay.. Nice staff.. Clean rooms.. Pools and jaccuzzi was a plus.. My kids and i enjoy ourselves every stay.
The one I stayed at was really nice looking. Everything was up to date in the rooms. The only problem I had was we found bed bugs.
This is my to go to hotel every single time. I love Marriott Hotels and all that they offer! Extended stay hotels are my to go to.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos