BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11982)
Cheryl T.
Forked River, NJ
I am a Silver Elite member of the Marriott Rewards program. Whenever we travel I try to book a Marriott hotel because it adds points to my program. I was able to travel to WDW-Florida in January, 2014 with my family and use my points for overnight stays on the way down. The rooms are always clean and the staff are always helpful. Out fav Marriott is the Fisherman's Wharf Marriott in San Francisco!!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Marriott Hotel NEVER fails me! I've been to multiple locations for mini vacations and I have had the best experience. My husband and I are fans. Can't wait to take another mini vacation! I recommend all the time, its not the luxurious as a Hilton, but its relaxing and not a cheap motel.
Jeanne P.
Canandaigua, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a long time member of Marriott Rewards. We have stayed at Marriotts all over the world and much prefer them to other hotels. Their customer service is second to none. They will bend over backwards to fix any issue...just bring it to the attention of the management and they will fix the problem. Guaranteed!! We especially love the Residence Inns. Also love being able to bring along our dogs!
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I have enjoyed most of my experiences at these hotels. I always try to find a non-smoking hallway on the first floor for the best quality of experience. I love the luxurious size rooms and bathrooms in the suites... Great!
Andrea T.
Regularly stay and use the Marriott in Cambridge for visitors. Great service from both customer facing and the account managers. They've been great to work with.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I have stayed at the Marriott courtyard suites and they are a nice little homes way from homes. They offer all the same amenities you have at home and you can even get a sepetate bedroom or two. They are more on the expensive side but you can find a deal or two on a week day, off day.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was practically my home a few years back. Totally going to rely on Marriott anytime I travel. The most reliable hotel service ever
They also have the best happy hours from monday-wednesday

My husband loves the soap they provide. All in all we try and book the Marriott anytime we are out of town .
Amanda T.
I traveled A LOT for my previous job. The towns I went to all had Marriott and Hilton so I decided I would pick one and get a rewards card. I tried both in different towns to make sure I wasn't basing my opinion on just one experience. I won't go into details, but I had a better experience at Marriott. I have stayed at SEVERAL since then and have had great experiences each time. Highly recommended.
Deyja S.
Homestead, FL
Marriott hotels are fine. I suppose it depends on which one you've stayed at. Usually, customer service is pretty good. I believe I've had one bad experience but that should not speak for the business as a whole.
Kristin D.
Beavercreek, OH
Marriott hotels are a good option for lodging. Most of the time the hotels are clean and comfortable, but sometimes I find some Marriott hotels have been in need of some updating. The customer service at the Marriott chains are usually very good. We used a Marriott hotel for lodging our out of town guests for our wedding, and the Marriott employee who helped us coordinate was absolutely amazing.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?