Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,194 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
A few months ago I went on a trip to California, we booked a hotel at the Fairfield inn Marriott and I have to say It was a pleasant experience. Rooms were decent and they had a Good service. it was at walking distance to the Disneyland Park we visited!
Every experience that I've had at a Marriott hotel has been great. The staff is wonderful and is very accommodating for everything that I need. If there ever is an issue they treated with the upmost importance and make sure that our needs are met. I find myself looking for vacations in areas where I know that I can get a Marriott hotel
I love staying at the Marriott! It's a bit pricier than Holiday Inn or other cheaper hotels, but the rooms are always clean, staff is nice and helpful, and I always feel like it's worth paying just a little extra for the comfort and luxury that the Marriott provides.
Always a nice hotel in decent location. Professional and friendly staff can be expected and I've always found it easy to check in and get my room. I don't go too often as I typically find them to be more expensive than other hotels in the same area.
Now a part of Marriott, my preference of hotels always went to SPG. Being a traveler, I always benefited from being a card holder by receiving complimentary beverages and upgrades at each place. Always great quality and make you feel special.
The best hotels to stay at, my brother works there and it's a well paying job. I love how well the employees treat you with such kindness. I stay at a Marriott every time I travel , I'm satisfied with what the Marriott provides it's stayers
What I love about Marriott Hotels is their dedication to consistently, exceptional customer service and the of quality of comfort provided. Best of all rates are reasonable and with a multitude of properties, there's something for everyone.
I have stayed at this hotel the few times and absolutely love it the prices are not bad at all for such a beautiful place my favorite part was the customer service and the immaculate room very satisfied overall highly recommend this place.
We stayed here for our honeymoon. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Our room had a jaccuzi that was amazing. We also had access to the outdoor pool. The complimentary breakfast was tasty. Our stay was great! Id recommend them to anyone.
I had a nice experience at this hotel. It was a comfortable room, not too small. The bed was comfortable and there were so many clean towels. The staff were accommodating when we asked for extra pillows. Overall, it was a good hotel experience.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos