BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at several Marriotts throughout the years and I love them. There are definitely better ones than others but overall they are always good and have a good hot breakfast.
Valerie and Roxie S.
Oakland, CA
This is the perfect hotel for those who want to getaway for a little bit. My favorite part of this hotel was the bed, wow! It was great! costumer service was great, very friendly!
Raeann t.
hebron
We usually go to this hotel when we have nothing to do, but want to get out. It is an amazing hotel! The only downside is that the breakfast wasn't free, but the rest was amazing.
Nicole C.
Mesa, AZ
Marriott is my choice of hotel when I stay. It is always clean and the staff are always professional. We stayed at one recently at Lake Arrowhead and enjoyed our stay very much.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have always had great accommodations. We prefer Marriott because of frequent member perks and they have a higher standard than some hotels. So far they have never let us down.
Lisa S.
Whitestone, NY
Stayed at the Marriott in Pittsburgh PA. The rooms were clean. It offered a great breakfast that was completely complimenty. They also offered theme nights. Friday was a pizza party and Saturday was board game night. We had a wonderful stay.
Dallas L.
Orem
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They were great when dealing with my boss who requested an early check in. They worked it out well. They're facilities are always nice so I usually use them to book for my boss.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
We haven't had a bad experience at a Marriott. The hotel we were recently married in was a Marriott and was beautiful. Our service was great and we had a really nice room.
AlexisandKeith R.
Liberty
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love these hotels. They are so nice and luxurious. Only thing wrong is they are not affordable so even middle class is a stretch to get a room unless it's for a special occasion.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott sets the standard in customer service and should challenge others to meet this standard. Always exceptionally nice staff and very helpful when questions or issues arise.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?