BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11928)
Susie B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are the only hotels I stay at. My mother has worked for them for over 20 years as a general manager. I've never had any problems with any of the staff or service, from DC, NY, FL, PERU, PUERTO RICO. I've stayed at them all over the place. Most Marriott brands offer free breakfast and great amenities.
Christina E.
The marriott we stayed at was nice but the beds were super small for them being called queen size. I did love how we had a sliding barn door for the bathroom and how nice the storage was but seriously did not like the beds. We drove from Texas to California and to have to come to a small hard bed was not okay
Stephanie J.
I had a great experience at a branch of Marriott in my area, actually it was my first time staying at a Marriott. The room was spacious, clean and well stocked the staff was also very friendly and helpful. I'm sure the Marriott brand looks to keep these standards through out all their locations. I can say from personal experience IF I am to take a trip soon which I probably won't I would be happy staying at a Marriott again.
Ileana M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I recently stayed at the Biscayne Bay Marriot hotel and the service was great. The rooms were clean and modern, they had a great view and were also very spacious. Only complain was the parking, it was the world's smallest parking lot, good thing is that there is a church next door and parking was great there.
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My Auntie actually worked for marriott. I think depending on the type of hotel it is that depends on your experience. There is one in Raleigh Nc and it is amazing wonderful rooms as we customer service when I was there I did not want to leave, I would recommend Marriott just be sure to look them up before booking,.
Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
Marriott is our family's hotel brand of choice. I do a lot of traveling for business and have stayed at many of their different brands and have not had a problem with any of them. My most recent stay was at a Marriott Suites in Anaheim and I have to say, it met my expectations. Rooms were nice and clean and amenities were perfect for our needs. Staff was courteous and friendly and rates were reasonable. I would stay here again!
Erica O.
Leesburg , FL
Marriott is my go to hotel company. They own autograph, and Ritz which are two of my favorites. Marriott is always consistent. For business travel I love Courtyard And Residence Inn. I am a Marriott rewards member and credit card holder and I get lots of perks (free nights and upgrades). Keep up the good work Marriott!
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I once lived in a Marriot hotel for about 1 whole year. I truly loved everything about it! It had multiple pools, sports areas, gyms, and everything you would expect! the staff is wonderful and thats not only because my mom worked there. lol But i loved it! they make you feel like a part of there whole family.
Gabriella R.
Merced, CA
I love Marriott hotels they always have such a great staff and great locations. They are the most accommodating and customer service oriented hotel chain I have ever stayed with. And are always SO CLEAN! I also love the ability to give my points as a reward member to anyone even if they aren't a reward member.
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
I love Marriott for a couple reasons. Mainly I love them for always being there for me! Second, I love their rooms! Third, I love their locations! In particular, I enjoy staying at the Santa Ynez located right in Wine Country. I enjoy the programs they offer for horse back riding as well as wine tasting. Their rooms are always wonderful and the hotel itself has such a relaxed and positive atmosphere! I'm looking forward to future stays with Marriott.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?