Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,220 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always love staying at a Marriott hotel! I never have to worry that the stay isn't going to be exactly what I'm expecting. They are always so clean and nice. And most importantly the beds are super comfy! Would definitely recommend-- I know they are always my #1 choice when booking a trip!
Neat rooms and good customer service. Quite satisfied with our stay and would gladly come back and stay again sometime when we are traveling or vacationing again.
I often stay at Marriott hotels for work and I love the way I always know that they are going to be nice. The rooms are always clean, the hotels are always safe and the price point is good. There is a consistent standard of quality across the Marriott brand that I have come to appreciate.
The stay was quick ( for two days) so I didn't get to really enjoy the hotel as much since I only was inside the hotel when I had to sleep. The staff was pleasant
Marriott hotels are reliable and comfortable. I have stayed at various Marriott hotels before and have yet to have a bad experience. I love that they give government employees discounts. I took a star because they can be a little generic, but it's not a bad thing when you need reliability!
They seem more geared towards business travelers and thus it is not our first choice for family travel. However, the establishments are usually clean and reliable.
We just stayed at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites! The hotel was beautiful and the staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel was in the process of being updated! The only negative I have is that the food was super expensive. I would defiantly stay here again and I can't wait to go back!
I have most recently stayed at a Marriott Residence inn and I loved it. The Boston staff was really nice and the rooms were of decent size and were very adaptable
We have always in joyedour stay at any of the Marriotts we have stayed at the service has always been wonderful and the rooms are so comfortable I wish I could bring that pillow top home with me I highly recommend if your trying to find a place to stay and there is a Marriott please stay
I love Marriot and all its sister hotels. They are always so friendly and helpful. Hotels have always been in the best locations and are always clean when I stay.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos