BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Globetrotter Expert
Excellent chain of hotels! I have utilized the Marriott in the past for business travel and I have always had a quick check in, a clean room and great customer service. I feel like when you stay at any Marriott hotel you're getting a great deal as these are very affordable.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is always one of my favorite brands. They have great customer service, and their hotels are usually consistent. Some of their lower brands, like Courtyard, do vary - sometimes they are super nice and sometimes they aren't. I'm usually happy but sometimes come away a little disappointed.
Bebe B.
Globetrotter Expert
With Marriott expect quality.
I have stayed at many Marriott locations, always feeling happy with my lodging choice. At times pricier than other competitors in the area. The quality of service, modern and clean facilities.

In addition to staff service quality makes me come back again and again.
Katherine M.
Marriott's are the absolute best. Everyone should enroll to be a rewards member. I have probably stayed in 50 Marriotts around the world and the experiences are great! They are selective on staff so that you are ensured a quality stay! And they are also great because they have so many locations!
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
The hotel i stayed in was in Spokane,Washington. I really enjoyed the fact that they had a swimming pool and spa indoors so it can be used all season long! So awesome! It was open late until 11pm which was even better! The room lotion & shampoo were Paul Mitchell brand & it made it even better!
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Marriott hotel! Every time we go somewhere we always look at what they have available before we look anywhere else. They always have nice clean rooms. Depending on where we go we've had some amazing rooms with amazing views. I love that some of the Marriotts have bars and restaurants.
Tamara A.
Westchester, IL
Recently stayed at Marriott in Franklin TN. They have a wonderful new design and it was refreshing to see. Each room now offers a fridge which was a nice touch. The beds are comfy but the pillows are a little soft. Wish they had an extra blanket in the closet instead of having to call for one.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I love Marriott hotel properties. I've stayed at many of them in the US and France and have never had a bad experience. They provide good customer service, have nice rooms, good restaurants at their locations. A little more pricy but it's a well known hotel line so what you're paying is worth it.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
They seem more geared towards business travelers and thus it is not our first choice for family travel. However, the establishments are usually clean and reliable.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels are reliable and comfortable. I have stayed at various Marriott hotels before and have yet to have a bad experience. I love that they give government employees discounts. I took a star because they can be a little generic, but it's not a bad thing when you need reliability!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?