BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11951)
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
I once lived in a Marriot hotel for about 1 whole year. I truly loved everything about it! It had multiple pools, sports areas, gyms, and everything you would expect! the staff is wonderful and thats not only because my mom worked there. lol But i loved it! they make you feel like a part of there whole family.
Nadine A.
WEXFORD, PA
Most times when we travel we stay at Marriott Hotels. We love the size of the room and the amenities. I also love the convenience of the Starbucks coffee to the hotels.
Rose P.
Glendale, CA
I love Marriott for a couple reasons. Mainly I love them for always being there for me! Second, I love their rooms! Third, I love their locations! In particular, I enjoy staying at the Santa Ynez located right in Wine Country. I enjoy the programs they offer for horse back riding as well as wine tasting. Their rooms are always wonderful and the hotel itself has such a relaxed and positive atmosphere! I'm looking forward to future stays with Marriott.
Alejandra A.
Stayed on a Marriott Hotel for a week. Completely affordable, had good amenities like Free Parking, Mini Fridge in the room, hair drier, a safe, ice machine on the hall, an area for guests to heat up food and eat nicely and other few more things. The cleaning lady I had went everyday and replaced everything.
Jennifer F.
My husband is in the military so about twice a year we will get a room and take the boys over there for a couple night! Our local Marriott is on the Tennessee River so we always request a higher floor and facing the river! My kids love it! We always order room service and they think its a mini vacation! The great thing is they offer military discounts and we get the room for $77.00 a night! That's just as cheap as the crappy hotels!
Ileana M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I recently stayed at the Biscayne Bay Marriot hotel and the service was great. The rooms were clean and modern, they had a great view and were also very spacious. Only complain was the parking, it was the world's smallest parking lot, good thing is that there is a church next door and parking was great there.
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My Auntie actually worked for marriott. I think depending on the type of hotel it is that depends on your experience. There is one in Raleigh Nc and it is amazing wonderful rooms as we customer service when I was there I did not want to leave, I would recommend Marriott just be sure to look them up before booking,.
Christina E.
The marriott we stayed at was nice but the beds were super small for them being called queen size. I did love how we had a sliding barn door for the bathroom and how nice the storage was but seriously did not like the beds. We drove from Texas to California and to have to come to a small hard bed was not okay
Stephanie J.
I had a great experience at a branch of Marriott in my area, actually it was my first time staying at a Marriott. The room was spacious, clean and well stocked the staff was also very friendly and helpful. I'm sure the Marriott brand looks to keep these standards through out all their locations. I can say from personal experience IF I am to take a trip soon which I probably won't I would be happy staying at a Marriott again.
Sarah T.
I don't have any complaints. The rooms are nice, staff is nice, and everything is clean. I think they run a little pricier, but I have always been happy with my stays.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?