BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

OneDay C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have stayed at a number of Marriott locations this past year on both coasts and in Las Vegas. Great rooms, great service and amenities, great locations. Highly recommend.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Decent. Many times over priced. Some hotels need updating- clean white sheets and duvets in ALL hotels would be a fabulous upgrade. A free breakfast would be nice, too ;)
Kenzie H.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
There are plenty of Marriotts that are great, but there are also that are just bleh. I think you really have to do your research on Marriotts to see if they are worth it.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I got married at a Marriott hotel so I definitely have to give them five stars. Marriott hotel staff-the one I interacted with in Virginia were very helpful and gave my husband a beautiful suite to stay in after our wedding ceremony. Hotel has a very modern feel and the rooms are very comfortable.
Marissa B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far my most favorite hotel chain to stay at. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly, and most importantly willing to work with you to ensure that you have a terrific stay. I love staying at Marriott and just wish they were in every city I have to travel to.
sarah t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had some pretty poor experiences at Marriott Hotels recently. They have very poo customer service, I have stayed in dirty rooms before, they are your typical conference room type hotels. After the poor experiences I have had with them, Marriott will always be my last choice when traveling.
Alisha R.
New Rochelle, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels give you an above average experience at an affordable price. I've stayed with them about 3 times. Each time was a good experience with clean, comfortable, and up-to-date interiors. From my experience the in-room wi-fi service could use some improvements, so don't bank on using it.
brittany g.
Charleston, WV
I love love love Marriott hotels. The staff has always been friendly no matter which location I have stayed at. Their beds are super soft. The toiletries they have in the bathroom smell so refreshing. This is a family friendly resort. This place is semi expensive but well worth the extra dollars!
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
It is one of the best hotels I have been to. The quality is very good. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are large, it is hygienic and the price is accessible.
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
Beds are super comfy!! If we can’t find a Renaissance, we always look for a Marriott. Those are our go-to spots. The hotel is clean and customer service is always great.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?