4.59 / 5 based on 15,162 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott is a nice hotel to stay at as a family. Customer service was nice. The only dislike was the pool did not really go deep. It was only to four feet. We go there often during summer break , and spring break as a family
I’ve always had a positive experience with Marriott Hotels. The rooms are cleaned nicely and stocked with the best products. The beds are comfortable and the TVs are very nice. The service is amazing and they are always so kind.
I’m rating this a four because I have only stayed at his hotel once so I can’t really recommend it but from the time I was there it was very clean and very organized. The workers helped us check in fast and always were friendly!
I recently stayed here in Nashville it was a nice experience and the staff was great! My favorite part was the rooftop pool and bar! The worst part was paying for parking. I would definitely recommend this hotel chain to anyone!
I like to travel with Marriott hotels because they do have the best point system for earning free nights and nine times out of 10 the hotels are usually pretty clean well-kept and have all the amenities that a person is looking for
I was have a wonderful experience at Marriott hotels the hotel rooms are clean their spacious the breakfast if they have it is good and the little recreation things like pools or the fitness center are on point really nice hotel
Checking in is a breeze. Husband likes going through this company whenever we need to get a hotel room. Rooms are extremely spacious clean. The beds and pillows are always my favorite part. I love how soft yet firm the beds are.
When it comes to hotels I’m super picky! I had one of the best experience at the Marriott! Best part was making breakfast with honey! Costumer service was great! Super friendly! Very clean & relaxing. Would definitely recommend!
I always stay in Marriott hotels when I can! The staff is always extremely welcoming, and the rooms are always clean. The price is usually pretty reasonable. I would recommend Marriott hotels to anyone in search of a good hotel!
My husband has platinum elite status and with that you have access to the concierges suites and lounge. Which allows you to stay on a separate floor and get free food. The staff are much nicer then at some other higher end hotels.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos