BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
My experience with Marriott Hotels is okay. I have stayed at one in downtown Savannah a couple of times and I feel like the rooms could use a little updating and are fairly dark. Customer service is always good though. Even when traveling to other locations I look for a Hampton or La Quinta before Marriott.
Ann S.
Globetrotter Expert
Had a nice time at Marriott in Alexandria VA. Great location across bridge from Georgetown. Good walk to Historic Georgetown. No breakfast, snack or dinner included.
Rebekha P.
These hotels are so affordable, nice and clean and have things I look for whenever we travel. Whether it be a staycation like travel or get on a plane and go travel.
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
You can always trust that Marriott hotels, no matter which destination you visit, will exceed expectations. Their rewards program is incredibly rewarding and I'll tell you - its nice to be rewarded for loyalty to the brand. The variety of hotels is incredible - with prices and accommodations for every pocket and desire. Marriott has come out with a lot of new boutique hotels (Miami, Vegas, New York) and they ROCK!
Sage G.
I stayed at the Marriott recently and I got a villa with a nice size kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this was one of the nicest
Julie V.
Stayed in the Marriott Marquis in New Orleans and it was great!
The room was spacious, the beds were comfy, the pillows were fluffy and the staff was extremely nice.
The suite has 2 separate "rooms" and it helped keep noise levels down (for those who wanted to keep partying or those who wanted to keep sleeping). The shower was big and the hair products were devine (usually they are cheap and icky).
Great stay!!
brandi d.
Globetrotter Expert
I have always had great and friendly services at the Marriott. Would recommend to anyone! Will continue to stay at these locations during my travels when available.
Maria C.
Globetrotter Expert
This hotel chain is like some airlines, it all depends on the status you have. I stay in Marriotts when I travel for work with my boss and they are nice. The executive lounge is convenient and the service is in general good. But I would not stay in them for a personal trip. I think they are overpriced to begin with and you need to pay extra for everything (internet, parking, water,etc.) on top of that. Not worth it.
Kris T.
Amherst
Hotels very. Some are really nice like the ones in Belville ohio but some are so so like the one in DC areaa. We had a leaking ac unit and our room keys didnt work.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
Most Marriots that we have stayed at are very nice. It is sometimes hard to get the best rates, and to make the reservations. All of the time we have had clean rooms but sometimes the rewards card makes a difference with your greeting and other times not. Last time in Glenwood Springs, Colorado we were disappointed to arrive and have all the repairs being done outside. We also wish that all of them had breakfasts.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?