BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Marriott hotels are normally the hotels that are booked for my company travel. I don't believe I have ever been in a bad room, but that's probably because there's only a certain kind of room that we book with the company. Always has been clean, always has been modern. I have no complaints.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Marriott Hotel NEVER fails me! I've been to multiple locations for mini vacations and I have had the best experience. My husband and I are fans. Can't wait to take another mini vacation! I recommend all the time, its not the luxurious as a Hilton, but its relaxing and not a cheap motel.
Beena B.
Copley, OH
Globetrotter Expert
This was practically my home a few years back. Totally going to rely on Marriott anytime I travel. The most reliable hotel service ever
They also have the best happy hours from monday-wednesday

My husband loves the soap they provide. All in all we try and book the Marriott anytime we are out of town .
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I have always had great reviews with Marriott hotels! They are very nice inside, the rooms are clean, the staff have always been nice, and I always find good deals through them! I have only stayed in them in Minnesota, so I am not sure how they are rated everywhere. I recommend though!
Shelbie W.
Salem, OR
My husband and I have stayed in many Marriott hotels over the years. He has accumulated thousands upon thousands of points when he stays at the same one when he goes out of town for business. I have always had a great experience, clean rooms, attentive and friendly staff, great accommodations. I always suggest to friends and family who come into town to reserve a room at the Marriott in town.
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
I have been using Marriott for years as it has been the hotel chain of choice from numerous companies I have worked for. They have always been very accommodating and their point system is phenomenal. In addition to this they always have my preference is correct and are very welcoming.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Globetrotter Expert
It has always been out pleasure to stay at Marriott when we are traveling. The facilities are consistent from coast to coast. Clean, great service, great amenities, enough parking, a decent breakfast, and good pricing. Join their rewards program for extra discounts and to receive emails about specials. The points can be used for a variety of things from free nights to spa visits and restaurants.
Amanda J.
The Marriott is my favorite company of hotels! The rooms I stayed in are so nice. The customer service I experience is always amazing. The staff is always so helpful. I stay in the Marriott once a year for a conference and I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this hotel company.
Carolyn B.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert
I love Marriott hotels- they're always clean and have a great rewards program. They have awesome customer service too as far as hotel chains go. I've never had any major concerns and probably have been staying at them for 10-15 years. I particularly enjoy their Gaylord chains too!
Claire B.
Washington, DC
I have been a rewards member for over 6 years now and this year got to platinum with work stays. I have really enjoyed staying at their properties and have maximized my points by getting their Visa card. We actually booked our honeymoon through points and stayed at the Ritz Kapalua, highly recommend their properties and points program.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?