BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11982)
Ileana M.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I recently stayed at the Biscayne Bay Marriot hotel and the service was great. The rooms were clean and modern, they had a great view and were also very spacious. Only complain was the parking, it was the world's smallest parking lot, good thing is that there is a church next door and parking was great there.
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
Clean friendly anything we needed they made sure we had it I would recommend paying the extra and staying somewhere that makes u feel like home and had comfortable beds
Melissa S.
A bit pricey at times but so worth it! Their rewards program is awesome. Their service is great. Rooms are always nice and comfortable. Much better than Carlson hotels.
Susie B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are the only hotels I stay at. My mother has worked for them for over 20 years as a general manager. I've never had any problems with any of the staff or service, from DC, NY, FL, PERU, PUERTO RICO. I've stayed at them all over the place. Most Marriott brands offer free breakfast and great amenities.
Nadine A.
WEXFORD, PA
Most times when we travel we stay at Marriott Hotels. We love the size of the room and the amenities. I also love the convenience of the Starbucks coffee to the hotels.
Erica O.
Leesburg , FL
Marriott is my go to hotel company. They own autograph, and Ritz which are two of my favorites. Marriott is always consistent. For business travel I love Courtyard And Residence Inn. I am a Marriott rewards member and credit card holder and I get lots of perks (free nights and upgrades). Keep up the good work Marriott!
Michelle W.
Stockton, CA
Marriott is our family's hotel brand of choice. I do a lot of traveling for business and have stayed at many of their different brands and have not had a problem with any of them. My most recent stay was at a Marriott Suites in Anaheim and I have to say, it met my expectations. Rooms were nice and clean and amenities were perfect for our needs. Staff was courteous and friendly and rates were reasonable. I would stay here again!
Stephanie J.
I had a great experience at a branch of Marriott in my area, actually it was my first time staying at a Marriott. The room was spacious, clean and well stocked the staff was also very friendly and helpful. I'm sure the Marriott brand looks to keep these standards through out all their locations. I can say from personal experience IF I am to take a trip soon which I probably won't I would be happy staying at a Marriott again.
Jennifer F.
My husband is in the military so about twice a year we will get a room and take the boys over there for a couple night! Our local Marriott is on the Tennessee River so we always request a higher floor and facing the river! My kids love it! We always order room service and they think its a mini vacation! The great thing is they offer military discounts and we get the room for $77.00 a night! That's just as cheap as the crappy hotels!
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My Auntie actually worked for marriott. I think depending on the type of hotel it is that depends on your experience. There is one in Raleigh Nc and it is amazing wonderful rooms as we customer service when I was there I did not want to leave, I would recommend Marriott just be sure to look them up before booking,.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?