4.59 / 5 based on 15,219 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,773 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I really enjoy my stay every time I am at a Marriott hotel. My favorite thing about this company is the costumer service. My least favorite thing is that there will be a couple of extra charges on your bill.
This was such a nice place,rooms were nice and clean plus had ice box and free breakfast and the staff was super kind and helpful,I was super impressed with all the extras this Marriott Beautiful Hotel offered.
I have always had great experiences at Marriot Hotels! I've stayed in them often throughout my travels and am never disappointed. They are clean, cozy, and a comforting place to stay! Overall very satisfied!
The remodeled Marriotts are very nice. Older ones are kind of gross looking but overall clean and with comfortable furnishings. It's a bit more expensive than comparable hotels but I would stay there again.
What a fabulous company. I mean excellent customer service. Clean and sometimes even beautiful hotels. Offers complimentary breakfast! Just great! A really stand up place to stay. I'll book every time here!
I haven't used this hotel company in a while but previously have enjoyed my stay and did not experience any issues. The staff are always accommodating when need be and most of the time the hot breakfast is cool
last I stayed here it was storming , they had an indoor pool so I was still able to chill. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. I don't go often , but it's nice when I do. I'm satisfied. For sure.
My stepmom is a lifetime platinum member with Marriott and it is always our hotel chain of choice when traveling. The rooms are always spacious and clean. The beds are comfy and the amenities are plentiful.
My boyfriend stays at a lot of different hotels for work, and I honestly believe the majority of the time, he stays at Marriotts. The reason I am giving it 4 star, is because he stayed at the Marriott in Rogue, OR and our company van was broken into and the hotel did nothing to help any of the victims. They had no cameras, and offered no real help to the case. Over 3 cars in the lot were hit, and although I do know it wasn't the hotel's fault, I would think a hotel company such as Marriott would have cameras around their buildings or in their parking lot areas. Other than that, the stays are nice, the hotel is okay, but they offer great deals sometimes and you just can't pass them up.
It is the perfect hotel, they are always located in very beautiful places, one of my favorites is the Miami, with a very beautiful view. They have good prices, are luxurious, beautiful, and very comfortable.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos