BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11903)
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love staying in Marriot's!!! They are in all the major travel cities and you can get amazing deals on rooms. Granted they may not have all the amenities as the Ritz-Carlton but really what do you need when you are only going to be sleeping. They have all been clean and nice. Their beds are so comfortable and the staff is always friendly. Even in some cities they offer free shuttles to downtown areas. And their continental breakfast has a great mixture of foods and it is always fresh!
Emily A.
Jamestown, NC
My family of 6 adults recently had to take a last minute trip due to a family emergency. We were hoping to be as cost efficient as possible without making too many sacrifices in the way of amenities, and Marriott did not disappoint. We were able to find a comfortable, affordable suite to hold all 6 of us. The space was just what we needed and the beds were comfortable and equipped with nice linens. I would definitely return to this establishment in the future.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott is always my go to hotel if I have a choice. They have the best reward program and treat their reward members great. I stay at probably one Marriott a month, and they never disappoint, the lounge for Gold and Platinum members is always a plus and will make you feel important. The gyms at some of them are nicer than my gym back home.
Caitlin M.
I think that Marriott hotels are nice, don't get me wrong, but to me they aren't really worth the money. I've stayed at many hotels cheaper than the Marriott and I've like them just the same if not better. Most hotels have the same items in each room, and you can find a hotel just as good for much less. Plus, you had to pay at the Marriott to use their wi-fi. Again, at a cheaper hotel, I've used free wi-fi, and gotten free breakfast. Yes, this hotel is nice, but to me it's just a bed and a shower, and it's not worth paying so much more money than other hotels.
Sabrina B.
Moulton, AL
Great quality for the price and the hot breakfast bar was over the top. Marriott hotels are consistently clean and comfortable. We will definitely be booking this hotel again!
Courtney B.
It seems impossible to review an entire multinational group of hotels in one review. In my experience, my stays at Marriott can vary quite significantly depending on location and staff. In general, I expect good, reliably clean and consistent travel experiences from Marriott, but I do not expect them to go above and beyond to please the customer the way some of their competitors do.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My Maid of honor & I stayed the night before my wedding @ a Marriott, and my husband & I stayed in it the night of our wedding. They upgraded our room, to the highest floor, corner room because it was for the weekend of our wedding. And send Strawberries & Champagne. The view in the room they upgraded us to was amazing, we could oversee so much of downtown! We loved it. Everyone on the staff we came into contact with was amazing, and friendly! Will for sure be going back!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ha ha! When I think of the Marriott I think of their soaps and their little shampoos and conditioners they set out for you. I have enjoyed many a Marriott stays and I can say they have all been lots of fun and can't remember a bad memory/experience. They are definitely affordable and have random specials throughout the year as well.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at a Marriott hotel when I went to France, Paris and it was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The customer service is impeccable and the room was extremely clean. I recommend this to anybody and as far as I've heard from family members the Marriott all over the world are amazing for example the Marriott in Aruba
Jenn C.
Marriott is what I usually stay at for my cheaper option. It is a standard hotel a little better than most but definitely has that hotel feel. The prices are average or cheaper than other hotels. Customer service is friendly and welcoming, there whenever you need them. I wouldn't call it a luxury hotel but it's a nice place to stay.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?