BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott is always my go to hotel if I have a choice. They have the best reward program and treat their reward members great. I stay at probably one Marriott a month, and they never disappoint, the lounge for Gold and Platinum members is always a plus and will make you feel important. The gyms at some of them are nicer than my gym back home.
Emily A.
Jamestown, NC
My family of 6 adults recently had to take a last minute trip due to a family emergency. We were hoping to be as cost efficient as possible without making too many sacrifices in the way of amenities, and Marriott did not disappoint. We were able to find a comfortable, affordable suite to hold all 6 of us. The space was just what we needed and the beds were comfortable and equipped with nice linens. I would definitely return to this establishment in the future.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My Maid of honor & I stayed the night before my wedding @ a Marriott, and my husband & I stayed in it the night of our wedding. They upgraded our room, to the highest floor, corner room because it was for the weekend of our wedding. And send Strawberries & Champagne. The view in the room they upgraded us to was amazing, we could oversee so much of downtown! We loved it. Everyone on the staff we came into contact with was amazing, and friendly! Will for sure be going back!
Courtney B.
It seems impossible to review an entire multinational group of hotels in one review. In my experience, my stays at Marriott can vary quite significantly depending on location and staff. In general, I expect good, reliably clean and consistent travel experiences from Marriott, but I do not expect them to go above and beyond to please the customer the way some of their competitors do.
Alexandria P.
I do a lot of weekend traveling with work. We always stay at Residence Inn's by Marriott. The rooms are spacious and include a kitchen and living room space. With affordable prices you cannot beat the luxury for the value. Free breakfast and wi-fi and a great rewards program is also a plus. Whether it is Connecticut, New York or Massachusetts there is always a Marriott hotel within the area. I have always had a great experience whenever I have stayed with them.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
This is usually my go to hotel. I just like like there whole process. Check in always goes smoothly. They seem to go the extra mile. Meaning it be guest services to housekeeping. The last time we travelled with the kids housekeeping made little towel animals for my daughter. That just would make her day. Just very accommodating.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My parents would always book vacations with the Marriott. Their resorts are so fun, especally for vacations. If you're looking for a timeshare, you should look into what they have to offer. I wouldn't reccomned these hotels if your on a super tight budget but ive never had issues with their service plus their properties are nice
Jenn C.
Marriott is what I usually stay at for my cheaper option. It is a standard hotel a little better than most but definitely has that hotel feel. The prices are average or cheaper than other hotels. Customer service is friendly and welcoming, there whenever you need them. I wouldn't call it a luxury hotel but it's a nice place to stay.
Taylor B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed in the residence inn, the courtyard Marriott, Marriott, and JW Marriott properties and all have been wonderful. The service is quick and hospitable, the amenities are great, the property is clean, and the locations are convenient to airports and attractions. I have been a long time Marriot customer and plan to continue to be.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ha ha! When I think of the Marriott I think of their soaps and their little shampoos and conditioners they set out for you. I have enjoyed many a Marriott stays and I can say they have all been lots of fun and can't remember a bad memory/experience. They are definitely affordable and have random specials throughout the year as well.
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
Which is your favorite Marriott?
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are these hotals and the price for them
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the nicest Marriott you have ever stayed in?
Stephanie B.
Do all marriott properties offer the complimentary breakfast? Looking for marriott locations in port richey fl but has to have the breakfast bc of crazy scheduling. Thank you in advance!