BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11978)
Jennifer P.
Montgomery, AL
I love Marriott hotels! They are very professional and always exceed my expectations. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. I love having a separate bedroom area that is apart from the living/TV room and have never experienced anything less than white glove service from the staff. I definitely recommend Marriott Hotels.
Jas. J.
Marriott is one of my favorites hotels to stay in when traveling. I've been to many Marriotts due to family vacations and I can honestly say that every one I have stayed in has great staff & VERY VERY clean & comfortable rooms! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling and wants a great & comfortable experience.
Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I loved my stay there. Everyone was so friendly. The housekeepers were very nice and professional. It had plenty of things I needed for my stay. It had a desk so that I could do my work and It had comfy chairs for me to sit in so I didnt have to sit in bed all day. It was very nice. The room service was great and quick.
Cecily G.
Norman, OK
YA'LL IF YOU STAY ANYWHERE ELSE YOU ARE WRONG! This hotel chain is the bomb.com and offers a great rewards system! My family stays in Marriott Hotels an average of 10 nights a month!! The customer service is excellent and if we ever experience a problem, it is ALWAYS resolved quickly!!! STAY HERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!
giovanna c.
I stayed at a Marriott Hotel for a recent wedding I attended and it was a great experience. My room was clean and very spacious. Also they provided a shuttle bus to and from the wedding venue.It was very convenient because they accommodated the entire family. I had a great stay which was good ending to an amazing day.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I have used them for many vacations , business trips and even when we had our wedding . I was able to put a hold on several rooms for my out of town guests flying in for my wedding . The building was beautiful . The rooms were nice and comfy. The staff at our Marriott was wonderful! I will definitely use them in the future !
Paula B.
Powell, OH
I stay in a hotel for over 100 nights a year. Many of these are in Marriot hotels. Sometimes you want surprises when you travel- but not when it comes to knowing that your hotel room will be clean and comfortable. I have been consistently happy when I choose Marriott and will continue to do so for upcoming business trips.
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
I have really enjoyed stays at Marriott hotels and resorts. They have always been clean, accomodating and relaxing while offering all of the amenities that you would expect without added costs. That is definitely a plus. Every room has been comfortable and nicely furnished and the lobbies, gyms and other features of each hotel have been pleasant as well. Definitely a great choice when trying to select a hotel that won't give you any headaches!
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
I stayed in a Marriott on a recent trip to New Jersey and loved it! Our room was absolutely HUGE and the bathroom was clean and spacious. I felt at home in this hotel room, which is not something I can often say about hotels. I also love their points system, it makes me want to stay in their hotels as often as I can.
Cassie H.
My husband and I have stayed at the Marriott on the Big Island of Hawaii multiple times and we've always had a great experience. The customer service is great and the rooms are clean. We really like the pool there and it's right next to the beach. I would highly recommend staying there if you're headed to the Big Island.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?