BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11978)
Angel N.
Wichita Falls, TX
Everytime we stay at a Marriot we have great service. The rooms are nice the maintenance was very good they cleaned the rooms on time and the rooms looked nice. Also the customer service was very friendly and always checking up on us and the breakfast was great usually hotel breakfasts aren't all that great but the Marriot's is.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
My family stays in Marriot hotels every time we stay in a hotel when we travel because my dad has a Marriot hotel card that gives great rewards. We have stayed in Marriot brand hotels from NYC to San Francisco to New Orleans and have never been disappointed. You always get service with a smile and the breakfasts (even though sometimes costing extra) are really tasty!
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I recently stayed at a Fairfield Inn and Suites close to Napa, Ca. The hotel room was clean upon arrival. They offer a free continental breakfast daily which includes scrambled eggs, sausage, breads, pastries, waffles, cereal, juices, and coffee. Don't expect the hot food to be freshly prepared, It is obviously prepackaged, by it tastes somewhat fresh. th hotel offers free WiFi which is great. I recently joined their rewards program where you earn points when you stay in any Marriott affiliated hotel. I plan to book future stays at this hotel chain so the I can start earning points toward free rooms.
Bailey B.
I stayed at a Marriot for a special occasion weekend and was blown away with the service and amenities they had to offer. It was more pricey than surrounding hotels but the building and roomers were beautiful. I also got the vibe that it was more for a mature audience so we didn't see much of teenagers or little kids running around. The hotel staff was also exceptions from the front desk attendants to the valet. Will definitely stay again!
Kari R.
Juneau, AK
I've stayed at the Marriott New Orleans many times for conventions and it is centrally located and close to Bourbon street and the tourist attractions. The beds are comfortable, the shower has a nice pressure. This Marriott has a restaurant(expensive), Starbucks and a convenience store for water, etc. If you need munchies or water, walk down the street to the CVS and save money. The convention/ball rooms are very nice and the heat is well controlled.
Gabby R.
Las Vegas, NV
We've stayed at several Marriott brand hotels and have het to find a reason to complain. We stay at hotels 5-7 times a year and will stay at a Marriott property most times.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
We stayed at a Marriott in Savannah, GA and it was amazing! Loved the experience! The room was very nice and super clean, we were able to use the valet service which was awesome, and housekeeping was super nice when we needed more towels. The breakfast in the morning was great too, it had a lot of options and was very yummy.
Bethany P.
Davie, FL
Great service in all ranges from their entry level hotels to the higher end properties. Recently enjoyed a 3 night stay at the Renaissance Hotel San Diego steps away from the gas lamp district. The hotel is beautifully designed with an ultra modern lobby and bar. Rooms are contemporary and crisp. Would absolutely recommend.
Rhea S.
Cusseta, AL
We stayed at the Marriot located in the park of Stone Mountain, GA. It's a beautiful hotel with comfy rooms and plenty of activities. It has beautiful scenery of the mountain and lake right off of your balcony. A Starbucks is located downstairs, which is great! The staff is so welcoming and helpful. We will definitely be back!
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
Have used the Marriott so many times. They are very customer focused and are willing to make your stay as comfortable as possible (but not an over the top kind of way). I am very particular about bathroom and thankfully they never let me down... yes I hate a dirty bathroom and some places are just so gross! Love the Marriott!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?