BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kaelee S.
Flagstaff, AZ
I’ve stayed in a few different Marriott hotels and I am never disappointed. The employees are almost always incredibly helpful and willing to work with whatever you put in front of them. The rooms are always in pristine condition, which makes me continue to book with them.
Sarah S.
Madison, AL
We have never had a problem with a Marriott on vacation. They always have friendly staff, the rooms are clean, and the amenities are anything we could ever need. Overall would stay at any Marriott facility!
Melissa B.
Hotel was nice and staff was friendly. They had a yummy complimentary breakfast and were helpful when we needed items sent to the room. Our room was clean as well. Overall it was a nice stay in a lovely hotel.
Tameika P.
Leland, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best hotel brands that I have stayed with so far. I have only stayed at one that really did not stand up to it's name. However with a few improvements it can be a better hotel as well.
Liberty V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've stayed in numerous of their hotels. Usually pretty clean and modern. I usually done hang out in the hotel a lot so perfect for just sleeping. Also, usually comes with a complementary breakfast.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the Marriott but the decor need to be updated. Kind of old school furniture but the rooms are big and I like the amenities. I don't go here often but have experience the hotel. Overall satisfied
Christle W.
We have been a Marriott Rewards member for a few years now and have never used any of the benefits up until July of this year. Upon coming back from vacation on a Sunday morning our AC unit was out in our house and being in Texas it was 100+ degrees outside and inside. With a toddler we had to get a hotel for a couple of days until we got a new ac unit. We decided to use our rewards and it was the best choice. Because it was last minute I had to call to make a reservation, the lady I spoke with was so nice and a great help! We stayed at the local Fairfield Inn and had excellent service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They made sure we were comfortable and had a great stay. The hotel was very nice and clean including our room. Breakfast was great and ready before we had to leave for work. I hope all Marriott hotels are like the one we stayed at.
Antonio M.
Houston
Although a decent product, Marriott has not kept up with the of its competitors and is relatively more expensive than a Hyatt or Hilton. New concepts look good on hotels but are lot worth the money.
Cassie A.
Lindon , UT
Love Marriott hotels. They're always clean and nice. It makes you feel like you're right at home while on a vacation. They're always so close to the locations I need to be at within walking distance.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Definitely not my preferred chain! Customer service is hit or miss. The same goes for locations. I'd prefer to stay at a Hilton chain. I'd rather not stay here but sometimes it's all that's available.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?