BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Marriott Hotels are as good as they come. The staff is so welcoming, friendly, and ready to help. They even gave us tips on tourist sites, restaurants and the best ways to get there. The rooms were spotless and the complimentary breakfast was awesome. Will be staying here again.
Heather M.
The larger Marriott hotels in larger cities tend to be the better choices. Their mattresses and pillows are heavenly, and their customer service is good. They also have Marriott Rewards which gives you free wifi, mobile check-in, their lowest rates and you can use your points for room upgrades.
Claire B.
Washington, DC
I have been a rewards member for over 6 years now and this year got to platinum with work stays. I have really enjoyed staying at their properties and have maximized my points by getting their Visa card. We actually booked our honeymoon through points and stayed at the Ritz Kapalua, highly recommend their properties and points program.
Grace T.
Stayed at the Residences at Aventura for a few weeks while looking for an apartment. Great service at the desk. Clean. The breakfast was great every morning. Walking distance to the mall which has everything you need. Definitely recommend it. Only downside is the pool was under renovation.
Jen B.
We have also been well taken care of at a residence inn, always our number one go to hotel. Recieve a complimentary upgrade to a two bedroom suite on our last visit.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
My family has always stayed at Marriott hotels ever since I was a child. They always provide amazing service and beautiful accommodations. My fondest memories of childhood into adulthood all took place at Marriotts in Maui, Hawaii and Key Largo, Florida. I am a client for life.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott's always make you feel at home. The staff is always attentive and friendly. The front desk is super helpful with suggestions for the area from restaurants to things to do. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is always clean. They really try to make you feel at home.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great rates on their site, also look into if you qualify for any rate discounts! Awesome amenities, and meeting spaces. Look into this option for Conventions, receptions, large family gatherings, or vacations. The pools are always nice too, and they have a restaurant on site.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
All my family has is a rewards member and always seem to accumulate points easily and get free rooms. They are always clean and everything works. Anything you need, they will help you out in a flash. They can be a little pricey than some others, but you get what you pay for.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
The Marriott is my favorite hotel and the only one I will stay in.

I have stayed in some beautiful hotels over the time, particularly in London.

The staff are always polite and cater to our needs.

Theres a reward system too where you collect points and get benefits.

Love this hotel
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?