BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Katherine M.
Marriott's are the absolute best. Everyone should enroll to be a rewards member. I have probably stayed in 50 Marriotts around the world and the experiences are great! They are selective on staff so that you are ensured a quality stay! And they are also great because they have so many locations!
Sage G.
I stayed at the Marriott recently and I got a villa with a nice size kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this was one of the nicest
Bebe B.
Globetrotter Expert
With Marriott expect quality.
I have stayed at many Marriott locations, always feeling happy with my lodging choice. At times pricier than other competitors in the area. The quality of service, modern and clean facilities.

In addition to staff service quality makes me come back again and again.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is always one of my favorite brands. They have great customer service, and their hotels are usually consistent. Some of their lower brands, like Courtyard, do vary - sometimes they are super nice and sometimes they aren't. I'm usually happy but sometimes come away a little disappointed.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Marriott hotel! Every time we go somewhere we always look at what they have available before we look anywhere else. They always have nice clean rooms. Depending on where we go we've had some amazing rooms with amazing views. I love that some of the Marriotts have bars and restaurants.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Globetrotter Expert
Excellent chain of hotels! I have utilized the Marriott in the past for business travel and I have always had a quick check in, a clean room and great customer service. I feel like when you stay at any Marriott hotel you're getting a great deal as these are very affordable.
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
The hotel i stayed in was in Spokane,Washington. I really enjoyed the fact that they had a swimming pool and spa indoors so it can be used all season long! So awesome! It was open late until 11pm which was even better! The room lotion & shampoo were Paul Mitchell brand & it made it even better!
Tamara A.
Westchester, IL
Recently stayed at Marriott in Franklin TN. They have a wonderful new design and it was refreshing to see. Each room now offers a fridge which was a nice touch. The beds are comfy but the pillows are a little soft. Wish they had an extra blanket in the closet instead of having to call for one.
Rachel-Elise W.
Columbia, SC
Neat rooms and good customer service. Quite satisfied with our stay and would gladly come back and stay again sometime when we are traveling or vacationing again.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I always love staying at a Marriott hotel! I never have to worry that the stay isn't going to be exactly what I'm expecting. They are always so clean and nice. And most importantly the beds are super comfy! Would definitely recommend-- I know they are always my #1 choice when booking a trip!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?