4.59 / 5 based on 16,399 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is pretty basic. Nothing special, but you have the essentials of what every hotel needs. It is on the cheaper end. Has several locations. I’ve had to have stayed at least 2-3 times.
The rooms were clean and decent, however the staff was less than pleasant and service was extremly slow. There were few guest at the hotel and quite a few emoloyees. The prices were decent for a weekend.
I love this hotel chain. I travel quite often and the prices are very good and the hotels are usually decent and nice quality. I would highly recommend this chain to anyone who travels a lot or for work.
Much like their competitors, the Marriott is a good hotel. I've stayed at this hotel before with family and enjoyed my stay. Clean rooms and good amenities are a good plus. I would return and recommend.
It's alright, cheap enough price for a nice stay. Customer service is great. It's not a fancy 5 star place with someone ready to serve you but it's pretty good. I recommend it and I'm satisfied with it.
Marriott is basically what you’d expect for an affordable room, the decor and amenities are average. They don’t really offer anything that stands out but provide decent accommodations for a night or two.
I am a Marriott customer for life. I travel alot for work and I've never experienced a negative stay at a Marriott. From the time you walk in the door the level of customer service is above expectations.
We stayed here once and it was fabulous.. It was great for the price we paid to stay.. Nothing extremely bad or extremely incredible but we were satisfied overall
I stayed at a Marriott in San Francisco when traveling there on a family vacation. It was a great experience and atmosphere. The customer service was unbeatable.
The best hotel experience yet! Such a gorgeous modern room with a giant beautiful window view of the city of Chicago! The customer service was so kind! Any questions you had they were here to help. Would recommend 100%
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos