BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always stay at Marriott they are my 100% go to I've maybe stayed at over 100 of them. I always go looking for them when I'm looking to travel somewhere. They are the nicest people I've ever met. Every hotel has a little snack shops and if they don't than they have little items for sale. if you need extra pillows or blankets than you can call them and they will them up to you. I love that some of the hotels have kitchens because it makes it very reliable to stay there and Always have cold things
d m.
I love the Chicago Marriott Downtown. This hotel is centrally located to all of the restaurants and shopping on and near Michigan Avenue. We love to stay here for our annual Christmas trip to Chicago. We purchase the self-parking package to limit the parking cost. We park our car in the hotel garage and never move it until it is time to leave.
All of the hotel staff is so friendly and made us feel special, even though we are not high rollers. The room is always clean and comfortable.
Jana D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I travel for work at least 50% of the time. My company prefers to book with Marriott while in the U.S. I've stayed in so many I can't even count, but the full service Marriotts are always the best. I adore the Marriott in Seattle near Pike, because I've spent so much time there. But my favorite property is the Punta Cana resort in Costa Rica. I stayed for 10 days on my honeymoon and it was absolutely beautiful! Some of the courtyard by Marriott properties throughout the states are more budget friendly, but very comfortable as well. Be sure to check out the individual properties online before you book. And their reward points program is awesome!
Amber B.
East Orange, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have no complaints about staying at the Marriott. Staff was warm and friendly. They accommodated multiple extra guests staying in my room, which was clean and nice.
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
We are Marriott my rewards members because we only stay at Marriott when traveling. You can guarantee that you'll be comfortable and clean when staying at Marriott.
Cecilia S.
San Fernando, CA
I'm never disappointed when staying at Marriott! My husband and I get the rewards points and they have an awesome reward program. The rooms and amenities are great!
Lilly H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott is so nice ! Their rooms are outstanding and room service was amazing. So many great things about this hotel including the breakfast, bar, rooms and pool!!
Madison M.
El dorado hills, CA
I am I member of their vacation club no can say that I now get opportunities to stay in AMAZING rooms and resorts that I would never be able to afford without them.
Kayla W.
Stayed at the marriot once and it was a good experience. Clean room nice staff. I've been there mostly for the hair show that is hosted there always a great time!
Whitney M.
Lewisville, TX
I have stayed in several of these hotels (my favorite being in Chicago) and they are always beautiful. They look just like their pictures, the food is good, the service is friendly (the woman in Chicago gave us great directions to where we wanted to go and a suggestion to a restaurant she and her husband had always wanted to try and heard amazing things about but haven't gotten around to it yet. We love it and her so much we bought her a gift certificate for her to go) The sheets are soft and the rooms are always updated. The only bad experience I ever had was an issue with the elevator and they gave us a gift certificate for another stay.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?