BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jessie M.
Globetrotter Expert
I’m always satisfied with Marriott, it’s our hotel of choice. We basically lived in one for a year and it’s the most home-y hotel I’ve stayed in (hence why we continue to return). Always clean rooms, great customer service, and a pleasant stay.
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Have stayed in Marriott exclusively for over 20 years. Staff have been incredible in every hotel. Incredibly polite, prompt, attentive. Have always gone out of their way to make sure the stay was perfect. Rooms are always spotless and welcoming!
Emily W.
Ponte vedra Beach, Fl.
I don't typically stay at a lot of hotels I tend to resort to more air b and bs, just to change it up and keep things more fun. However when I do resort to a hotel I tend to always go with Marriott because I have yet to be disappointed by them.
🇰🇷🇺🇸 K.
Paramus, NJ
always clean and very standard. no frills, and basic. pros : decent value, cons : breakfast and pools suck. i stay at their hotels at least once a year during roadtrips. i love using their hotels and services for roadtrips, but not for vacation.
Katy H.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels are always very nice and clean. I have had an excellent experience with them troubleshooting some mishaps with overbooking. They have a nice points system, and they have many levels of hotels across many cities throughout the US.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Globetrotter Expert
I always stay here when I am visiting my husband who works out of town most of the year. Always clean, comfortable, smells nice, personel are always professionail. Getting to slip in to clean sheets and snuggle with my very handsome husband! ;)
Natalie L.
Globetrotter Expert
Our family recently had a good experience in one of these hotels. The staff was courteous and kind, and our room was clean for the most part. Anything we ask for, was made readily available for us. The amenities were great. We enjoyed our trip.
Samantha D.
The hotel my husband and I stayed at for our weekend getaway was amazing! Very friendly and helpful staff and very clean. We have stayed at this hotel in different towns and it's always the same great service! This has been the best hotel I have stayed at.
Olivia C.
Alpine, AL
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is my absolutely favorite! I try and book with this hotel every time I travel. The rates are a little more than Holiday Inn, etc but it is well worth it! I have never had one single bad experience.
Kaitlyn J.
Lubbock
Marriott is a great hotel chain! My dad has rewards through them and they are sure to always treat us nicely! If there is a problem they are sure to fix it. Some do get carried away with their chlorine but I am very sensitive to it in general!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?