It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,782 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love marriotts. Lots of options and lots of price points. Family is Platinum and love the perks. Great rewards, got married at a Marriott and they were wonderful. Never have personally had a bad experience.
We stayed at the Myrtle Beach Marriott resort for our honeymoon a few months ago. The ocean front room had a straight on view of the Atlantic where the bed was facing, as well as a balcony to enjoy the view, as well as a second door/window overlooking the ocean on the right. The interior of the room was very clean and well taken care of but the balcony furniture was a little dirty and you could tell whoever was there before had smoked. There were two pools, indoor and outdoor. The restraint inside was nice and it was nice the gift shop sold Starbucks coffee and pastries. The spa was gorgeous with complementary steam rooms for guests to use. Also we did a couples massage which was wonderful.
It is the perfect hotel, they are always located in very beautiful places, one of my favorites is the Miami, with a very beautiful view. They have good prices, are luxurious, beautiful, and very comfortable.
Whenever I travel I will stay at a Marriott hotel brand. If not just for the bedding itself... I actually get a little disappointed when I realize I have to go back home.
I haven't used this hotel company in a while but previously have enjoyed my stay and did not experience any issues. The staff are always accommodating when need be and most of the time the hot breakfast is cool
We stayed at the world Marriott center in Orlando several years ago. It is a huge, gorgeous place! I remember everything being very clean and comfortable. I loved riding the elevator up so many flights :)
I have almost never had a bad Marriott hotel experience. For the price, they are extremely courteous and provide excellent customer service. I generally travel 1-2x per month and Marriott is always my first choice.
Always great customer service. When there was a sudden emergency and I had to cancel trip they cancelled with full refund and no problems. Always great rewards program and the rooms are clean and spacious.
I love staying at these hotels. The service is Great. The rooms are clean and the beds are soft . The pillows are so comfortable you will want to take one home with you . I would highly recommended staying
A very nice and clean hotel! They’ve always made sure I was satisfied with my stay! I’ve been to this hotel more then once! Definitely a great place to stay on vacation or just for a night away! I would highly recommend!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos