Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I used to travel for work and my husband still does. One of the reasons we like Marriott is that they have a variety of brands to fit our needs from suites when traveling with the family, to more business friendly options like courtyard. We try to stick to one chain for the points and we pick marriott
My experience with Marriott Hotels is okay. I have stayed at one in downtown Savannah a couple of times and I feel like the rooms could use a little updating and are fairly dark. Customer service is always good though. Even when traveling to other locations I look for a Hampton or La Quinta before Marriott.
Hotels very. Some are really nice like the ones in Belville ohio but some are so so like the one in DC areaa. We had a leaking ac unit and our room keys didnt work.
Marriott is always one of my favorite brands. They have great customer service, and their hotels are usually consistent. Some of their lower brands, like Courtyard, do vary - sometimes they are super nice and sometimes they aren't. I'm usually happy but sometimes come away a little disappointed.
I have always had great and friendly services at the Marriott. Would recommend to anyone! Will continue to stay at these locations during my travels when available.
Excellent chain of hotels! I have utilized the Marriott in the past for business travel and I have always had a quick check in, a clean room and great customer service. I feel like when you stay at any Marriott hotel you're getting a great deal as these are very affordable.
I stayed at the Marriott recently and I got a villa with a nice size kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this was one of the nicest
I love the Marriott hotel! Every time we go somewhere we always look at what they have available before we look anywhere else. They always have nice clean rooms. Depending on where we go we've had some amazing rooms with amazing views. I love that some of the Marriotts have bars and restaurants.
Marriott's are the absolute best. Everyone should enroll to be a rewards member. I have probably stayed in 50 Marriotts around the world and the experiences are great! They are selective on staff so that you are ensured a quality stay! And they are also great because they have so many locations!
The hotel i stayed in was in Spokane,Washington. I really enjoyed the fact that they had a swimming pool and spa indoors so it can be used all season long! So awesome! It was open late until 11pm which was even better! The room lotion & shampoo were Paul Mitchell brand & it made it even better!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos