BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
I have been using Marriott for years as it has been the hotel chain of choice from numerous companies I have worked for. They have always been very accommodating and their point system is phenomenal. In addition to this they always have my preference is correct and are very welcoming.
Amanda J.
The Marriott is my favorite company of hotels! The rooms I stayed in are so nice. The customer service I experience is always amazing. The staff is always so helpful. I stay in the Marriott once a year for a conference and I absolutely love it! I would definitely recommend this hotel company.
Claire B.
Washington, DC
I have been a rewards member for over 6 years now and this year got to platinum with work stays. I have really enjoyed staying at their properties and have maximized my points by getting their Visa card. We actually booked our honeymoon through points and stayed at the Ritz Kapalua, highly recommend their properties and points program.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I have stayed at Marriotts my whole life! The customer service is always exceptional and so are the rooms. They are mostly set up the same so I know exactly what to expect from them. Good value and good quality is all I can ask for when looking for a place to rest my head at night.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Great hotel. I can't complain. Rooms are nice and clean. I stay there usually for one night at a time when I land one evening and have a flight the next day. Never had any problems so I've never had to deal with customer service. It's also on the more affordable end. I would recommend.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Marriott Hotels are as good as they come. The staff is so welcoming, friendly, and ready to help. They even gave us tips on tourist sites, restaurants and the best ways to get there. The rooms were spotless and the complimentary breakfast was awesome. Will be staying here again.
Heather M.
The larger Marriott hotels in larger cities tend to be the better choices. Their mattresses and pillows are heavenly, and their customer service is good. They also have Marriott Rewards which gives you free wifi, mobile check-in, their lowest rates and you can use your points for room upgrades.
Jen B.
We have also been well taken care of at a residence inn, always our number one go to hotel. Recieve a complimentary upgrade to a two bedroom suite on our last visit.
Erina M.
Service was very very good. Staff and management organized and ready to help. Rooms were spacious and looked beautiful. Also the cleaning staff did very good job. The room was always clean and smelled good. Very professional and polite. Room service always on time. Food great
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
The Marriott is my favorite hotel and the only one I will stay in.

I have stayed in some beautiful hotels over the time, particularly in London.

The staff are always polite and cater to our needs.

Theres a reward system too where you collect points and get benefits.

Love this hotel
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?