BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11931)
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is my husbands go to hotel of choice for all our vacations. Before I met him I stayed at other places and never experienced the same top level of customer service, spacious and clean rooms and better amenities than I have experienced through the Marriott. It is definitely a family friendly establishment and I never felt that any request I had was a stupid question or above and beyond expectations but the Marriott always took care of everything. I enjoy my stays with them and will continue to use them in the future.
Lauryn B.
I can always count on Marriott to be clean and safe!! Customer service is great too! I used to stay at the one in cool springs, TN all the time when I would go to nashville!! It's so nice!
Jenn E.
Marriotts are nice hotels for the most part. Some of their brands like townplace suites or springhill suites are just a little below the average standards of the "luxury" hotels for what they make you pay ... unless the hotel is newly built or renovated. I stay in them occasionally and recommend them here and there depending on what else is around.
Amanda I.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is overall my favorite hotel chain.  Nice quality hotels for decent prices and I can always generally expect a similar experience no matter which Marriott I am staying in.
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
Always professional and clean. Great amenities, my favorite part are the beds and pillows. Good pricing and I like their point system as well. Always good customer define and would recommend
Rachel L.
Marriott Hotels are one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in before. They have really nice workout rooms, nice breakfast bars, really nice places to stay, and they have nice pools.
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
Great hotels! Affordable. Big pro is they allow guest 18+ to check in. Being 20 that seems to always be difficult, even if your responsible, have a credit card etc.
Ivette F.
Tallahassee , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I absolutely LOVE Marriott, especially its Rewards Program. I try to stay at Marriott properties during all my business trips and then redeem my rewards points for free stays with my family for vacations and fun. Across the board from SpringHill Suites and Residence Inn to JW Marriotts and the Autograph Collection, Marriott is a world class hotel brand that treats its loyal customers right and provides phenomenal accommodations. Also, if you're a rewards member you often get room upgrades for free as an added bonus!!
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Marriott and their time shares. They are always very clean and equipped with anything you may need while on vacation. The staff are always pleasant and very helpful. I recently stayed at one in myrtle beach, sc and it was beautiful with so much to do right on campus. The room was had a beautiful layout and had all the abominations you may need while away from home.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
If you're a frequent traveler Marriott is THE brand to aim for loyalty status with. As a platinum member I often get complimentary room upgrades along with access to the concierge lounges (appetizers, full breakfast Buffett, dessert hour, no host bar, etc) at participating locations. If they don't have a lounge I'm treated to a nice breakfast in the lobby.
Marriott offers a wide variety of hotel lines each with their own unique brand experience. Renaissance and JW are by far my favorite! Can't go wrong with Marriott!!!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?