Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,166 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always love staying at a Marriott hotel! I never have to worry that the stay isn't going to be exactly what I'm expecting. They are always so clean and nice. And most importantly the beds are super comfy! Would definitely recommend-- I know they are always my #1 choice when booking a trip!
The stay was quick ( for two days) so I didn't get to really enjoy the hotel as much since I only was inside the hotel when I had to sleep. The staff was pleasant
I often stay at Marriott hotels for work and I love the way I always know that they are going to be nice. The rooms are always clean, the hotels are always safe and the price point is good. There is a consistent standard of quality across the Marriott brand that I have come to appreciate.
They seem more geared towards business travelers and thus it is not our first choice for family travel. However, the establishments are usually clean and reliable.
I love Marriot and all its sister hotels. They are always so friendly and helpful. Hotels have always been in the best locations and are always clean when I stay.
Neat rooms and good customer service. Quite satisfied with our stay and would gladly come back and stay again sometime when we are traveling or vacationing again.
Loved staying here. Great hotel for the price, enjoyed how clean the rooms were and the great customer service. Had the best vacation ever and all because I was able to stay there! Amazing enjoyed every bit of it!!!
Regularly stay and use the Marriott in Cambridge for visitors. Great service from both customer facing and the account managers. They've been great to work with.
I've stayed at this chain of hotel a few times for business. Never had any issues. Staff was easy going but not overly friendly. Rooms were clean and private. Good for a quick over night trip. Unfortunately, because of the set up of the hotels I never felt completely safe being on my own.
Marriott hotels are fine. I suppose it depends on which one you've stayed at. Usually, customer service is pretty good. I believe I've had one bad experience but that should not speak for the business as a whole.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos