BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I always love staying at a Marriott hotel! I never have to worry that the stay isn't going to be exactly what I'm expecting. They are always so clean and nice. And most importantly the beds are super comfy! Would definitely recommend-- I know they are always my #1 choice when booking a trip!
Edyeliz I.
Elmhurst, NY
The stay was quick ( for two days) so I didn't get to really enjoy the hotel as much since I only was inside the hotel when I had to sleep. The staff was pleasant
Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I often stay at Marriott hotels for work and I love the way I always know that they are going to be nice. The rooms are always clean, the hotels are always safe and the price point is good. There is a consistent standard of quality across the Marriott brand that I have come to appreciate.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
They seem more geared towards business travelers and thus it is not our first choice for family travel. However, the establishments are usually clean and reliable.
MALERIE R.
I love Marriot and all its sister hotels. They are always so friendly and helpful. Hotels have always been in the best locations and are always clean when I stay.
Rachel-Elise W.
Columbia, SC
Neat rooms and good customer service. Quite satisfied with our stay and would gladly come back and stay again sometime when we are traveling or vacationing again.
Kenia P.
Globetrotter Expert
Loved staying here. Great hotel for the price, enjoyed how clean the rooms were and the great customer service. Had the best vacation ever and all because I was able to stay there! Amazing enjoyed every bit of it!!!
Andrea T.
Regularly stay and use the Marriott in Cambridge for visitors. Great service from both customer facing and the account managers. They've been great to work with.
Molly G.
Owings mills , MD
I've stayed at this chain of hotel a few times for business. Never had any issues. Staff was easy going but not overly friendly. Rooms were clean and private. Good for a quick over night trip. Unfortunately, because of the set up of the hotels I never felt completely safe being on my own.
Deyja S.
Homestead, FL
Marriott hotels are fine. I suppose it depends on which one you've stayed at. Usually, customer service is pretty good. I believe I've had one bad experience but that should not speak for the business as a whole.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?