BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11965)
Dana S.
Castle Rock, CO
I stayed at a Marriott Hotel when I traveled to Indiana.  The room and hotel were nice and clean and the free breakfast was a definite plus when traveling with children.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Marriott and their time shares. They are always very clean and equipped with anything you may need while on vacation. The staff are always pleasant and very helpful. I recently stayed at one in myrtle beach, sc and it was beautiful with so much to do right on campus. The room was had a beautiful layout and had all the abominations you may need while away from home.
chanson l.
Ogden, UT
I have stayed at Marriott's many times throughout my life in travels and each time has been spectacular. These hotels are beyond clean (and for me that is HUGE), they have plenty of space for lounging and bags, the staff is always nice and professional and the hotels are always above expectation. My favorite part about Marriott though, is that they wash the shower curtains and also that they always have down comforters and not the gross bed covers hotels usually have. This makes all the difference in the world.
Valeria S.
The last time I travel I stayed in a hotel of these, and I really loved it. The room was very clean, the rooms were very nice and comfortable. The morning breakfast equally good, all the workers were super friendly and they treat you very well, the truth is that I had a good experience at this hotel so to everyone who is thinking about travelling and doesn't know where to stay I think this is the best option.
Jennifer M.
Billerica, MA
My Husband & I love Marriott Hotels. We usually only stay at the same three hotels, unless we are on vacation. We stay at the Residence Inn in Scarborough, ME, The Marriott Townplace in Scarborough, ME & The Spring Hill Suites by Marriott in Danbury, CT when we my Husband has to go away on business (I go with him). We have been a member of their rewards card for about 10 years now and we love it. The Marriott Hotels that I mentioned are always clean, the staff are great & always asking if you need anything.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Honestly I've rated Marriott a 5 in the past but I just got a call from their customer service line offering a free nights stay but any time I asked details like if I had to pay for a night to get a free night, they just kept saying "today only offer" not sure if it was a communication barrier or if they are poorly trained but I don't like not feeling like I'm being heard.
Tammy N.
Esher , Surrey
You can't go wrong with Marriott. Their customer service and concierge are professional and personable. I have stayed with them both within the US and outside of the US and they have always helps me find amazing places for drinks and dinner, attractions near by, and even calling a taxi for my groups. The rooms are always well cared for and the beds are beyond comfortable!
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I recently stayed at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis. I found this hotel easy to get to, but the parking garage was hard to find. After driving around the hotel twice, I just had my car valet parked and it was $42 a day! I think it is outrageous to have to pay to park at a hotel when you are a registered guest paying for a pricey hotel room. This is a nice hotel, when a great convention center. Indianapolis has good walkability to multiple stores, restaurants, events. A wonderful place to stay but pricey.
McKenzie M.
Payson, UT
I stay at Marriott hotels most often, and I am always satisfied. The only thing I would request a difference in would be a microwave in the room. Some rooms have them, some rooms don't. I always prefer to have a microwave and a fridge in my rooms. The bathrooms and showers are always nice, and the beds are always comfortable. If I ever have the option, I stay at Marriott.
Rebecca B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have never been disappointed when staying at a Marriott! The staff has always been pleasant and their beds are amazingly comfortable. If we have ever had a problem the front desk has always been right on top of it. We stay frequently since our daughter plays travel ball. If you stay a lot you should defiantly sign up for the rewards program for discounts and free nights!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?