BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11931)
Maryssa G.
Otisville, NY
My mom and I went away for an overnight trip to PA and needed to find a place to stay. We found a coupon for $90 for the night at a Marriot and decided to take our chances. We had a BEAUTIFUL room with a pull out couch, fridge/microwave (with paper plates and silverware), heated indoor pool and spa and a TGI Fridays right across the street. Then to top it off, the next morning was a complimentary FULL hot breakfast (eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, and the standard variety of yogurts, pastries/breads, and fresh fruits). Plus, the hotel was so CLEAN!
Andrea K.
Toledo, OH
Marriott hotels are some of my favorite to stay at with my family when we are travelling. We have stayed at Marriott in several states as well as a few overseas. Our stay at the Marriott in Paris, France was one of the best experiences I've had. The beds are always super comfortable, which is high on my priority list, and the rooms are a pretty good size. I have never had a bad experience with Marriott.
Katy B.
Pensacola, FL
I used to be very fond of the Marriott chain, however over the last few years i have been doing A LOT of traveling and i have found that Marriott is my least favorite of any other chain of hotels. Their prices are always higher, the hotels are not as updated and 3 of the 4 i have stayed in lately have all been noisy. These are Marriotts in downtown Atlanta and Dallas. I would suggest another brand hotel if you are traveling often. there are a few that i do still LOE like the Grand Hotel in Point Clear but it is a resort and should be Awesome!
Beth Ann C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are consistently a great place to stay. As a frequent traveler with my husband for business this chain has been the go to for a long time because they have great beds, great service and clean rooms. While every hotel is managed differently I have always had positive experiences at this chain and the different levels of hotels within the chain are a great option for all price ranges.
Queenette O.
dallas
Greaaaaaaat choice of hotel, variety to choose from.Greaaaaaaat choice of hotel, variety to choose from.Greaaaaaaat choice of hotel, variety to choose from.Greaaaaaaat choice of hotel, variety to choose from.Greaaaaaaat choice of hotel, variety to choose from.
Marie R.
Orlando, FL
During Hurricane Matthew here in Florida, my friends and i were told that the safest place to stay was the J.W. Marriott. The hotel was beautiful with amazing service. The hotel made sure we felt comfortable and safe during the hurricane and let us know what would happen if conditions were to become unsafe. The rooms were huge and the bathroom was a dream with a bathtub AND a separate shower.
Francesca W.
Milwaukee, WI
I love me a good hotel and Marriott hotels do nothing but provide a great experience each and every time i stay at one. My absolute favorite hotel of theirs is the Marquis hotel in Atlanta, GA. Each time I stay there I am treated like a star. The design is impeccable and the rooms are gorgeous. Whenever someone tells me they are going to Atlanta I make sure I let them know to stay at the Marquis
Roxie W.
Burns Harbor, In
I have a good friend who works for this brand and I get to take advantage of the family and friends discount she has. Everytime I stay at a marriot hotel I have no issues what so ever.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never had a bad experience at any of the Marriott hotels I've stayed at. The staff is always nice, friendly, professional, respectful, and very accommodating. They will go above and beyond to ensure you have a positive experience. I love their Marriott rewards program! It is very convenient that they have branches all over the country. I choose to stay at Marriott hotels whenever possible!
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Marriott is my favorite, absolute favorite hotel. the rooms are luxurious, beautiful. The beds are so soft. The bathroom you could live in there. The tubs are sparkly clean. I love the lounge area, where you can eat, read, books are provided, tv, exercise room, swimming pool, there's a little restaurant, expensive, but the food was soooooooooo good. I also had a margarita that was so delicious I just went to bed, I was in heaven. Breakfast was great too. Great experience. I will be back there always! Splurge a little and take a vacation there.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?