BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
My experience with Marriott Hotels is okay. I have stayed at one in downtown Savannah a couple of times and I feel like the rooms could use a little updating and are fairly dark. Customer service is always good though. Even when traveling to other locations I look for a Hampton or La Quinta before Marriott.
Kris T.
Amherst
Hotels very. Some are really nice like the ones in Belville ohio but some are so so like the one in DC areaa. We had a leaking ac unit and our room keys didnt work.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I love Marriott hotel properties. I've stayed at many of them in the US and France and have never had a bad experience. They provide good customer service, have nice rooms, good restaurants at their locations. A little more pricy but it's a well known hotel line so what you're paying is worth it.
brandi d.
Globetrotter Expert
I have always had great and friendly services at the Marriott. Would recommend to anyone! Will continue to stay at these locations during my travels when available.
Carrie T.
Sacramento, CA
The hotel i stayed in was in Spokane,Washington. I really enjoyed the fact that they had a swimming pool and spa indoors so it can be used all season long! So awesome! It was open late until 11pm which was even better! The room lotion & shampoo were Paul Mitchell brand & it made it even better!
Sage G.
I stayed at the Marriott recently and I got a villa with a nice size kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this was one of the nicest
Ashley C.
Stayed at the Marriott in Key Largo last fall, and it was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Beautiful, clean rooms and amazing service. The staff and all employees were amazing! The resort was gorgeous and had lots of activities to keep you entertained. My absolute favorite vacation ever!
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
They seem more geared towards business travelers and thus it is not our first choice for family travel. However, the establishments are usually clean and reliable.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I always love staying at a Marriott hotel! I never have to worry that the stay isn't going to be exactly what I'm expecting. They are always so clean and nice. And most importantly the beds are super comfy! Would definitely recommend-- I know they are always my #1 choice when booking a trip!
Rachel-Elise W.
Columbia, SC
Neat rooms and good customer service. Quite satisfied with our stay and would gladly come back and stay again sometime when we are traveling or vacationing again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?