BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
I have always had an overall positive experience with Marriott hotels. I recently stayed at the Marriott in San Juan / Condado (Puerto Rico) and my experience was very pleasant! Every Marriott I've stayed at has been clean, customer service has been great, and amenities have been top notch for the price point.
Lauryn B.
I can always count on Marriott to be clean and safe!! Customer service is great too! I used to stay at the one in cool springs, TN all the time when I would go to nashville!! It's so nice!
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is my husbands go to hotel of choice for all our vacations. Before I met him I stayed at other places and never experienced the same top level of customer service, spacious and clean rooms and better amenities than I have experienced through the Marriott. It is definitely a family friendly establishment and I never felt that any request I had was a stupid question or above and beyond expectations but the Marriott always took care of everything. I enjoy my stays with them and will continue to use them in the future.
meghan s.
Globetrotter Expert
Always clean rooms, fast service, just what you'd expect from a Marriott. I love that the employees are always kind, courteous, and quick to help with anything my family and I have needed.
Mica A.
I only stay at Marriott properties; the customer service and comfort of their hotels can't be beat! I love many of the different brands, but I prefer to stay in the full-service Marriott hotels when I can. The beds are like heaven, the staff is always accommodating, and my stays are always comfortable, whether I am traveling with my family, friends, or alone, for recreation or for business travel. The amenities are wonderful, the Rewards program is the best around, and I can't say enough good things about this company!
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
Always professional and clean. Great amenities, my favorite part are the beds and pillows. Good pricing and I like their point system as well. Always good customer define and would recommend
Ivette F.
Tallahassee , FL
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely LOVE Marriott, especially its Rewards Program. I try to stay at Marriott properties during all my business trips and then redeem my rewards points for free stays with my family for vacations and fun. Across the board from SpringHill Suites and Residence Inn to JW Marriotts and the Autograph Collection, Marriott is a world class hotel brand that treats its loyal customers right and provides phenomenal accommodations. Also, if you're a rewards member you often get room upgrades for free as an added bonus!!
Amanda I.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is overall my favorite hotel chain.  Nice quality hotels for decent prices and I can always generally expect a similar experience no matter which Marriott I am staying in.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
Globetrotter Expert
If you're a frequent traveler Marriott is THE brand to aim for loyalty status with. As a platinum member I often get complimentary room upgrades along with access to the concierge lounges (appetizers, full breakfast Buffett, dessert hour, no host bar, etc) at participating locations. If they don't have a lounge I'm treated to a nice breakfast in the lobby.
Marriott offers a wide variety of hotel lines each with their own unique brand experience. Renaissance and JW are by far my favorite! Can't go wrong with Marriott!!!
Jenn E.
Marriotts are nice hotels for the most part. Some of their brands like townplace suites or springhill suites are just a little below the average standards of the "luxury" hotels for what they make you pay ... unless the hotel is newly built or renovated. I stay in them occasionally and recommend them here and there depending on what else is around.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?