BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Caroline B.
Greenville, SC
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott has a great line of hotels. I've stayed in several across the country. The Service is good and the rooms are clean. The Marriott in Lynchburg, VA has an exceptionally friendly staff. The free breakfast bar is a great grab and go perk. I appreciate the aesthetics surrounding the coffee bar and entry to the hotel.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
Very clean and high class hotels. They do not have free breakfast, which makes me quite sad, but they have Starbucks coffee and a nice selection of breakfast meals. They have a convenience store in the hotel as well. They are very hospitable and accommodating. It's definitely not the cheapest hotel, but it is comfortable.
Jennifer P.
Montgomery, AL
I love Marriott hotels! They are very professional and always exceed my expectations. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. I love having a separate bedroom area that is apart from the living/TV room and have never experienced anything less than white glove service from the staff. I definitely recommend Marriott Hotels.
Jas. J.
Marriott is one of my favorites hotels to stay in when traveling. I've been to many Marriotts due to family vacations and I can honestly say that every one I have stayed in has great staff & VERY VERY clean & comfortable rooms! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling and wants a great & comfortable experience.
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love staying in Marriott Hotels! The staff is always really friendly, and the rooms are so pretty and clean! I'm in their rewards program, so I definitely lean towards them when I'm picking a place to stay while traveling. Especially traveling abroad, its so nice to have a familiar place to stay and feel comfortable.
Paula B.
Powell, OH
I stay in a hotel for over 100 nights a year. Many of these are in Marriot hotels. Sometimes you want surprises when you travel- but not when it comes to knowing that your hotel room will be clean and comfortable. I have been consistently happy when I choose Marriott and will continue to do so for upcoming business trips.
Cecily G.
Norman, OK
YA'LL IF YOU STAY ANYWHERE ELSE YOU ARE WRONG! This hotel chain is the bomb.com and offers a great rewards system! My family stays in Marriott Hotels an average of 10 nights a month!! The customer service is excellent and if we ever experience a problem, it is ALWAYS resolved quickly!!! STAY HERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!
Tory A.
Sharon Hill, PA
The room itself was very comfortable. It was a very nice size. The customer service was great. all of our needs were met. The booking process online was fairly easy. The dates were available and the prices fit our budget to the tea. I will recommend this hotel.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
We don't travel very frequently, but when we do, Marriott is one of our go-to hotels. I love that they have a free continental breakfast and that the rooms are always immaculate. Their customer service is always great! Overall, I've been incredibly satisfied and would recommend Marriott to anyone who is traveling!
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Globetrotter Expert
I can't actually remember the last Mariott hotel I was in, but my family and I stayed in one of their resorts in Orlando last year. We had an amazing stay. They had several pools and each one was beautiful. The grounds to this resort is breath taking. Of course there were lots activities to do right at the resort.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?