BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11923)
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
Marriott Hotels are very elegant and nice. The one near my home is clean and has great customer service. I sometimes book wedding events there for my makeup and hair clients.
They're always super friendly and accommodating. I can't remember where but I remember that they were very nice and we had an issue with our room and they immediately fixed it and gave us a new room.
Brittany H.
We love the Marriott hotels! It's always been great service and in our price range. Every one we have stayed at has been very clean. When traveling , if the town has a Marriott that's where we stay.
Kylar O.
Marriott hotels are just absolutely wonderful and. Beautiful!!! I've never had an unpleasant stay at a Marriott hotel ! There rooms are beautiful, friendly staff, Great bar and pool and amenities. Great hotel
Riley B.
Saint George, UT
Some are better than others. The good ones are REALLY good. The staff is helpful and friendly. Rooms are affordable and there's a Marriott just about everywhere.
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I'm part of a military family so Marriott was our go to hotel. The staff has always been kind and actually cared about their company, at every location I ever visited. Rooms were always nicely decorated and VERY clean. The beds are so soft, and the pillows are amazing. So amazing we actually ended up buying the same brand pillows for our home! They get nice quality soaps for their bathrooms, I've also noticed a lot of Marriott's have renovated their bathrooms to a spa like feel. I love this hotel, really feels like a getaway, can't wait until I can stay in one again!
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I travel quite often and am a Marriott rewards member so it pays to stay - we love staying at Marriott Hotels because they are always consistent - you get a clean, modern room with all the toiletries needed to make sure you have a great stay...the gym is always high quality, food is nothing but satisfactory or better. No complaints - we just stayed at a Marriott in Fort Lauderdale this weekend and it was fabulous.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
I have have never had a bad stay at any Marriott. Love their rooms and service. It's been a while but usually check to see if they are in the area when I need a hotel.
Melissa D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are the absolute best when it comes to customer service. All of the rooms I have stayed in are always kept clean and nicely decorated. I have never come across an issue when staying at Marriott hotels. I have stayed in many located in Virginia and Texas. I do not ever regret staying here because I know I am well taken care of. Give Marriott hotels a try to experience your good time with them today!
Nakshidil C.
I used to stay at this place all the time when i was a child. They have done major renovations and its the perfect mix of business and family.
Walking distance to the Convention Center, and there are two shuttle stops for the Disneyland buses
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?