BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
We stayed at the Marriott when we went on vacation to KC and it was a great place to stay. It was clean, the staff was nice and helpful. Will continue to stay with them
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
I have never had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel. They always accommodate to all of my needs, and make sure I am comfortable and happy. Although it is a bit expensive, there is no better place to stay. The beds are so incredibly comfortable which is a big plus! Definitely recommend.
Daena Rachel E.
Jersey city, NJ
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for as long as I can remember and never have I been disappointed. Great service and great accommodations. Rates can get pricey, but it's worth the extra money from customer service/amenities standpoint. I don't think you could ever go wrong choosing Marriott.
Angie G.
Studio City, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott looks and feels different in different states and countries. I like to talk about my best experience of Marriott in India. Was treated as the queen of Maharashtra. The food is amazing. Couldn't stop eating. Room was amazing. The bath tub was heaven. The bed so soft and comfortable.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I know that Marriott is a trusted hotel that I can stay at.  I like that most have a free breakfast this helps with cost of travel, yet customer service really depends per location.  I have found that our the hard way.  I would recommend Marriott for the average stay.
Katlyn C.
Atlanta
These hotels are always clean, great customer service, and a nice room. I love the Marriott! They are a little pricey, but that’s to be expected. Well worth the price.
Lindsey P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at several Marriott Hotels throughout my life and across the southern United States. The go-to hotel! Staff is always very friendly and available to help with anything. The room and beds are clean and well kept, as well as the pool and dining areas. Great bang for your buck!
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Marriott hotels are literally amazing. The rooms, the pool, the breakfast, and the staff were PERFECT! we went on a weekend trip to chicago and they made it so great! Everyone was so accomodating and anything we requested they went above and beyond to figure it out.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
A part of my summer job, I stayed at a Marriott for 3 weeks. I was very impressed with the food, the amenities, the facilities, and the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable. Whenever I look to book a hotel, I always look to Marriott first.
Ashley M.
Bonneau
Stayed in a Marriott in North Carolina while visiting family. Hotel was clean and easy to find. We arrived late at night and the staff had no problems getting us a room and making sure everything was taken care of. Beds were super comfortable and bathrooms were clean and big enough for 2
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?