BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brooke S.
Wildomar
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel was nice! Not the best but they gave us a complimentary free breakfast because it was our anniversary weekend so that was very nice! The room was comfortable and clean and I would stay there again!
Mandy A.
Clearwater
I love staying in Marriott. Their rewards program is awesome. We stay in one of their autograph collection hotels in Orlando sometimes and OMG it’s sooo beautiful. Very unique. Not you’re normal boring hotel.
Ashlee C.
Carlsbad, CA
The Marriott has some beautiful hotels. The JW Marriott in Palm Desert is gorgeous and I would definitely recommend staying there. Some of the other Marriotts are a little pricey for the amenities they offer.
DELANEY B.
I use Marriott whenever I travel because I always have a clean room. The more you stay at Marriott hotels, the more points you get which you can use to get free stuff. I would recommend staying at a Marriott.
Amanda G.
Brownsville
The beds were nice and so was the room I stayed at, but the neighbors were slamming their doors all night and seemed to be fighting.  I forgot my Morphe makeup palette which cost me $35 in the room and while I was able to call lost and found at the one in San Antonio they never got back to me even though they said they would.  After calling them 3 days in a row and never getting a call back and the same response of "we will get back to you" I gave up!
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
Marriott has a variety of qualities depending on where you stay. All the ones I've stayed in where clean, but level of amenities differed. Staff was generally pleasant and helpful. I will likely stay in a Marriott again.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott. My husband and I actually used one of those sites to get a cheap rate and got a great deal on a Marriott. When we arrived it was a hotel we had previously had a terrible experience at and instantly regretted the decision(before the Marriott purchased it) it ended up being the best hotel experience we’ve ever had. (Marriott grand downtown St. Louis)
Abigail B.
Good reliable hotel to stay in. Pretty pricy but yet they are clean and very understanding, my favorite part is that when you come back from a long day out you come to a room clean and with turn down service.
Jourdan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott! Every time I stay at one of their hotels, I’m met with a great experience! I joined their rewards program and now I get discounts when I travel! I especially love how convenient it is to book with them last minute
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott usually has amazing hospitality and rooms however I would avoid the courtyard Marriott. Prices fluctuate a lot; amenities were great. Highly recommend the Marriott. Stay away from Courtyard Marriott!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?