4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We stayed at the Marriott when we went on vacation to KC and it was a great place to stay. It was clean, the staff was nice and helpful. Will continue to stay with them
I have never had a bad experience at any Marriott hotel. They always accommodate to all of my needs, and make sure I am comfortable and happy. Although it is a bit expensive, there is no better place to stay. The beds are so incredibly comfortable which is a big plus! Definitely recommend.
I've stayed at Marriott hotels for as long as I can remember and never have I been disappointed. Great service and great accommodations. Rates can get pricey, but it's worth the extra money from customer service/amenities standpoint. I don't think you could ever go wrong choosing Marriott.
Marriott looks and feels different in different states and countries. I like to talk about my best experience of Marriott in India. Was treated as the queen of Maharashtra. The food is amazing. Couldn't stop eating. Room was amazing. The bath tub was heaven. The bed so soft and comfortable.
I know that Marriott is a trusted hotel that I can stay at. I like that most have a free breakfast this helps with cost of travel, yet customer service really depends per location. I have found that our the hard way. I would recommend Marriott for the average stay.
These hotels are always clean, great customer service, and a nice room. I love the Marriott! They are a little pricey, but that’s to be expected. Well worth the price.
I have stayed at several Marriott Hotels throughout my life and across the southern United States. The go-to hotel! Staff is always very friendly and available to help with anything. The room and beds are clean and well kept, as well as the pool and dining areas. Great bang for your buck!
Marriott hotels are literally amazing. The rooms, the pool, the breakfast, and the staff were PERFECT! we went on a weekend trip to chicago and they made it so great! Everyone was so accomodating and anything we requested they went above and beyond to figure it out.
A part of my summer job, I stayed at a Marriott for 3 weeks. I was very impressed with the food, the amenities, the facilities, and the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and made my stay very comfortable and enjoyable. Whenever I look to book a hotel, I always look to Marriott first.
Stayed in a Marriott in North Carolina while visiting family. Hotel was clean and easy to find. We arrived late at night and the staff had no problems getting us a room and making sure everything was taken care of. Beds were super comfortable and bathrooms were clean and big enough for 2
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos