BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
This is usually my go to hotel. I just like like there whole process. Check in always goes smoothly. They seem to go the extra mile. Meaning it be guest services to housekeeping. The last time we travelled with the kids housekeeping made little towel animals for my daughter. That just would make her day. Just very accommodating.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Ha ha! When I think of the Marriott I think of their soaps and their little shampoos and conditioners they set out for you. I have enjoyed many a Marriott stays and I can say they have all been lots of fun and can't remember a bad memory/experience. They are definitely affordable and have random specials throughout the year as well.
Gabby R.
Las Vegas, NV
We've stayed at several Marriott brand hotels and have het to find a reason to complain. We stay at hotels 5-7 times a year and will stay at a Marriott property most times.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Globetrotter Expert
My family tends to stay primarily in Marriott hotels since we have Marriott rewards credit cards and get so many perks. We've taken entire stays with just points and it's great. Rooms are clean and stylish, staff are always so friendly and helpful and there are TONS of locations so you're never far from where you want to be.
Stephanie S.
I probably book 2 or 3 hotel rooms a week with Marriott, as my job as an Executive Assistant requires it. Thankfully most on my team are platinum members, so I have access to a special team to book - and they get free upgrades and discounted rates.

The entire team prefers Marriott Hotels, so that speaks loads about their quality!
Rhea S.
Cusseta, AL
We stayed at the Marriot located in the park of Stone Mountain, GA. It's a beautiful hotel with comfy rooms and plenty of activities. It has beautiful scenery of the mountain and lake right off of your balcony. A Starbucks is located downstairs, which is great! The staff is so welcoming and helpful. We will definitely be back!
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I was only able to stay one night but my experience there was a very good one. Room service prices were too high to order and I couldn't visit the pool but it was easy to check in, the room was very comfortable and clean, the view was bayside and beautiful. I really enjoyed the time I spent there. I would definitely go back.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I recently stayed at the Mariott Residence Inn in LA right by the convention center, and it was so beautiful, the rooms were clean and nice, well-lit, staff were all very helpful and accommodating, it was a great stay. I'm only knocking off a star because for the price, it seemed ridiculous that we also had to pay to park there.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
The marriot was the hotel that my high school had both of my proms at. The service and staff is great and the rooms are nice and come with all your basic hotel necessities. I haven't stayed there in awhile but I am sure that it is still a great place to stay for what ever reason a person needs. I would definitely recommend.
Erica M.
I am a dedicated customer when it comes to Marriott hotels! Though reasonably priced, they almost always feature the amenities of a much higher end hotel. Consistently clean, great food options, and friendly staff will keep me coming back for sure.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?