4.59 / 5 based on 15,169 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Our family trip to California last year we stayed at a Marriott. The pool was great and beds comfortable. The kids enjoyed being that close to Disneyland. This was the first time we have stayed and would do it again
Marriott is my choice of hotel where ever I travel, all of their rooms are always immaculate I’ve never run into one single issue the customer service is always great and their hotels are so dependable & trustworthy!
Marriott hotels are comfortable and convenient. They offer all the main essentials from toiletries to appliances. The decor can be a bit bland but for a hotel stay it's the least of my worries. I would stay again.
Amazing service and the food is great! I really think anyone looking for a getaway should consider staying at the Marriott for a few nights and just let loose and relax. It's awesome! I would totally stay there again
My dad has been a loyal Marriott customer for quite a while! We have stayed with their brands everywhere we have traveled. The breakfasts are always delicious! Cannot wait to stay with them next month in Minneapolis!
I have only stayed at a few Marriott hotel but I could say that there rooms are amazing and their services as great! I used them every once it a while. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family
I absolutely love Marriott, it's the perfect place to relax and feel away from home without and pampered without spending a fortune. Having a hot tub in the room was a plus, the pool was great and staff was awesome.
The hotel itself was very nice, and the staff were great. However, all of the pictures show a pool......which there is not. Also it is very misleading for those visiting out of town. Although close to the city, and the airport, the hotel offers no transportation from the airport. If you are planning on staying in Wakefield, then this is definitely the place to go. If you are coming from out of town and visiting Boston and other areas, I would stay somewhere else unless you have a rental.
Comfortable beds and good breakfasts and service, nice pool and rooms and bathrooms. Very friendly employees, no cons when staying at a Marriott, which is one of our first choices, satisfied overall with the Marriott
I always stay at Marriott hotels and it's always a great experience! The customer service is always wonderful and it's easy to get rewards because there are Marriotts everywhere so it is so easy to get free rooms and etc.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos