Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,223 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
All of the Marriott hotels ivery been in are wonderful. And I always have a good experience. The only problem is that now I constantly get collector calls from them.
I stayed at the Marriott San Juan Resort and it was a beautiful hotel. The staff made the stay extra special because it was for a birthday and the food was delicious! I'll definitely stay there again!
We stayed at a Marriott in Cincinnati last week. We arrived at 3:30 and there were no rooms ready. Our room was ready at 4:00, one hour after check in time. They happily gave us a discount on the room.
Marriott hotels are just absolutely wonderful and. Beautiful!!! I've never had an unpleasant stay at a Marriott hotel ! There rooms are beautiful, friendly staff, Great bar and pool and amenities. Great hotel
We love the Marriott hotels! It's always been great service and in our price range. Every one we have stayed at has been very clean. When traveling , if the town has a Marriott that's where we stay.
I'm part of a military family so Marriott was our go to hotel. The staff has always been kind and actually cared about their company, at every location I ever visited. Rooms were always nicely decorated and VERY clean. The beds are so soft, and the pillows are amazing. So amazing we actually ended up buying the same brand pillows for our home! They get nice quality soaps for their bathrooms, I've also noticed a lot of Marriott's have renovated their bathrooms to a spa like feel. I love this hotel, really feels like a getaway, can't wait until I can stay in one again!
Great comforting hotel. Very clean and the staff is always friendly. The rooms are very accommodating and the pool is always clean. We try to make it a point to stay at a Marriott Hotel when we can.
I stayed at the Marriott for my honeymoon it was really nice and services amazing the breakfast was amazing the whole idea of being at the Marriott is really help out my honeymoon you going to another one but yeah it was great as a great location and they seem to have their locations in the best location as far as shopping near beaches I don't know by other states but I know California have the greatest area Marriott's
They're always super friendly and accommodating. I can't remember where but I remember that they were very nice and we had an issue with our room and they immediately fixed it and gave us a new room.
Marriott Hotels are very elegant and nice. The one near my home is clean and has great customer service. I sometimes book wedding events there for my makeup and hair clients.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos