4.59 / 5 based on 11,915 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Cleanliness is a priority when staying in a hotel while on vacation. I was pleased with the friendly staff and clean rooms. It always makes for a better vacation when the hotel is everything you expected and more!
Every experience I've had with Mariott has been satisfactory. They could improve on their food service, but that's about the only complaint I have. They're clean and hospitable. I would recommend staying with them!
It a nice hotel chain, not too fancy, not too cheap, it's just the right balance between the comforts of home and the lap of luxury, think clean simple and fresh.
not only have I stayed at Marriott for as long as I can remember I have also worked for Marriott. standards are high. Staff is friendly and housekeeping is great.
I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. The location and view were AWESOME - we could see Times Square from our window. The customer service was also pretty good. I was very disappointed that they didn't offer complimentary internet like I have come to expect hotels to do, especially since the hotel was already so pricey. I did like that there was Netflix access on the TVs and the Starbucks in the lobby - it was the least crowded one we could find in Manhattan. The restaurant was also pretty good, albeit overpriced.
I liked this hotel better than any other because they had fresh cookies in the lobby every time I went down!!!!!! Anyway yes this hotel is a lot better than others
I love the marriott, I have actually worked at the marriott and they are very clean. i have also stayed and slept at the hotel and it is such a nice looking hotel.
I always like asking for extra towels and blankets. Non smoking and 2 queen beds. I have never had a problem and always been helped and provided with you request.
A step above the average chain of hotels. Service is a little better. Rooms are a little larger. Staff is a little more attentive & the price is still competitive.
Ever since I was a kid, I was a Marriott brat. My father would always book Marriott and soon I took on the tradition and only stayed at Marriott hotels. These hotels are very clean with very friendly services. I've never really had a complaint with this company except once when I was out of state, 18 and I tried staying at a Residence Inn but was told I couldn't because I was only 18. I drove down the street to the Courtyard and they let me in. The weird thing was, I had a credit card and a rewards card with them. Eh. It's a hit and miss if you're not 21 yet but it's still a fantastic company. Definitely recommend staying at a Marriott!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos