BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Love Love Love ! Marriott is our family brand! WE have stayed in so many across the globe! I love the JW Marriott in Costa Rica, the Marriott in Aruba is where we have a Time Share. The best bedding and love their app! The greatest points program.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Globetrotter Expert
While a little bit pricier, Marriott hotel chain is a solid choice for travel. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff was courteous and friendly, the gym and the pool is very well-kept. They also do a great job with accommodations for wedding parties.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Marriott is my favorite hotel brand hands down. They have hotels all around the globe. Every Marriott I have stayed in has been a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service, clean and updated rooms, and always reasonably priced.
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
When we leave town we like to find a Marriott that we can peacefully rest. We can usually find really good prices. We like that most of them offer indoor swimming, and that we've always had really positive experiences.
and f.
Marriott usually has a bit better overall reputation than Some others, but it really depends on where and when you want to stay. The name recognition plus a good star rating is usually enough for me to go out to TripAdvisor and look for quality intel.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Mariott hotels are very caring to their costumers. I feel they give a much more "homey" vibe than a lot of other big brands as them. It truly makes you feel comfortable. Their beds are the best! Super comfy and soft.
Samantha  F.
Globetrotter Expert
Went to a nice wedding here and stayed the night at the hotel. It had a queen size bed with a nice tv. The shower was nice and the room itself was clean. Wanted to go for a swim but didn't wake up early enough.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I have enjoyed most of my experiences at these hotels. I always try to find a non-smoking hallway on the first floor for the best quality of experience. I love the luxurious size rooms and bathrooms in the suites... Great!
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
I'm a Marriott platinum member. I travel for a living, and most of my trips take me to Marriotts across the globe. I find them to be reliably clean, safe, and with helpful staff. I appreciate their new-ish app, which allows you to check-in to many of their hotels in advance. Then all you have to do is pick up the keys, and you're on your way to your room in no time. Their lounges are a nice perk (which you get at the gold or platinum level), but are not always open on the weekends, and aren't located in all Marriott hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?