BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11930)
Savanah L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Comfortable rooms! Very friendly staff. I loved the big baths and the balconey view was so nice, in San Diego. close to the beach and walking towns like La Jolla.
Tamatha Y.
Katy
Even though the room was smaller than expected it was beautiful and well maintained. Customer service was wonderful and the view from our room was breathtaking!!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great brand. One of the best out there. Their colors are so ugly that you might think their carpets and furniture is dirty whereas it is their brand colors. They treat their elite members (those who stay in their hotels two days per week) like they are kings. The Mariott is a full service hotel with a restaurant. breakfast is not included and not the greatest neither. Rooms are kind of small. Still at the end of the day, it is the Marriott, you will feel safe and clean.
Cindy W.
Fort Gordon
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love love love Marriot!! I can say so much about them. Staff is amazing rooms are clean and comfy. Breakfast in the morning has a variety which we loves as well.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the JW Marriott in Cancun for 5 days and it was amazing. Great prices, amazing rooms & an amazing view of the beach from our balcony. All the staff who worked there were beyond amazing. They remembered our names, who we were and were very helpful with anything and everything we needed. Rooms were always neat and clean, and the food they served at the hotel was delicious especially their pizza and mango gelato. I recommended this hotel to all my family and friends and many are going to Cancun in the next few months and will be staying there because of the great feedback and awesome experience we had at their hotel.
Brianna B.
Detroit
It's depends on which one you go to I've been to really nice ones that where really clean but also not so clean ones that had bed bugs so it all depends on which one you go to because not all of them are the same
Cara O.
Denton, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We had a terrible experience with the Marriot hotel in Amarillo, TX. I and my bridesmaids stayed in one of their suites the night before my wedding and then my husband and I stayed in another suite on our wedding night. I left cash in my overnight bag (my mistake) and it was stolen, along with some of my makeup products. The manager resisted asking her staff and only did when I insisted. She also never offered to discount or comp our stay. She told me she would follow up with me on questioning her staff and never did. She also started dodging my calls. This experience ruined Mariott for me and we will never stay at one again.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice rooms very pretty hotel rooms are clean and comfortable with nice decor. I enjoyed this hotel and my stay. Prices are a little higher than some but worth it.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What's not to like about a Marriott?? They have several branches so you are probably staying in a branch without even knowing it. Their branches vary in prices depending on what you are looking for. When you think hotels, you think Marriott and for good reason! Rooms are generally standard with nothing special but are clean and they will accommodate you. I stayed in one in Chicago this weekend and I had a small leftover I wanted to keep in the fridge but the fridge was one of those bars that if you remove anything you get charged. I called down to the front desk and within minutes they brought me up a spare mini-fridge!!
markesha h.
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott. My room was extremely clean, and modern. The staff was friendly and I overall enjoyed my experiences from booking to checkout.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?