Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Marriott hotels over any other hotel! The beds are always nice fluffy and soft, there is always fresh sheets, the floor is always vacuumed, the bathroom always stocked with nice fluffy towels… I really could go on, and on, and on but I won't. Needless to say, the Marriott exceeds and always will exceed any expectations I hold. No other hotel can beat my love for the Marriott
I've always have a good stay at Marriott hotel chains. When I travel, I normally stay at this hotel chain because the rooms are usually clean and the beds are pretty decent.
I always experience a great stay at Marriott Hotels! Friendly staff that go above and beyond, clean rooms and nice amenities. They are the preferred hotel in which I like to stay!
Marriott hotels are my second best hotels if I cannot find any in the Hilton hotels. Also most of the time they are so affordable! Always book this hotel when I go to small cities.
Prefer staying at Marriott hotels. Only downside is that you have to be 21 to check into the hotel which has been a problem for me in the past. Customer service was always great
Very clean and quiet. The room was very nice and comfortable. It is pricey and the complimentary coffee is awful. I didn't like that the entrance to the pool was through the gym
These hotels are always gorgeous! The price per night is a tad high but the rooms are always amazing. The breakfast is always great and the hotel is always gorgeous
Marriott sometimes is a little more expensive, but they are usually very classy places. It's hard to justify spending so much if you're not going to spend much time in the room!
The last one I stayed at was in Charleston and it was beautiful! It was in the Ashley River and was decorated with contemporary furnishings. It was very relaxing and beautiful!
Marriott is the only line I stay with if I can help it! Always quiet, comfortable, clean. Never get to stay with them as often as I'd like to! Maybe a handful of times per year
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos