Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,153 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have never had any problems with Marriotts. They're clean and a good place to stay on a business trip or vacation. The staff has always been very accommodating
Nice rooms very pretty hotel rooms are clean and comfortable with nice decor. I enjoyed this hotel and my stay. Prices are a little higher than some but worth it.
It's depends on which one you go to I've been to really nice ones that where really clean but also not so clean ones that had bed bugs so it all depends on which one you go to because not all of them are the same
Love love love Marriot!! I can say so much about them. Staff is amazing rooms are clean and comfy. Breakfast in the morning has a variety which we loves as well.
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriott. My room was extremely clean, and modern. The staff was friendly and I overall enjoyed my experiences from booking to checkout.
The Marriott was very clean and I never had any issues booking through a third party! The prices were reasonable! The customer service was very good, and prompt!
My family went to vegas and stayed at the Marriott grand chateau. It's located right behind the polo towers so it's very close to the strip. I found that I enjoyed my stay there more than I have at any of the hotels on the strip. It seemed cleaner and more spacious than most hotels I've stayed at, which made my stay even more enjoyable. The resort had the usual facilities and I liked that I didn't have to walk through a hazy casino to get back to my room
Whenever we go somewhere we tend to pick Marriott hotels. The staff is always exceptional and the rooms are better than most. I love the breakfast they offer and will never stay anywhere else from here on out!
I like Marriott hotels. I usually start at Fairfield Inns. Just as with any hotel it can be hit or miss but generally speaking I find their services and properties to be consistent. I like that Fairfield upgraded their breakfasts (at least at the locations I've been to) and their rooms are cozy and nice. Staff at the various properties I've been to have been accommodating and polite, and have promptly solved any issues to my satisfaction. I also like their rewards program.
My stays are always exceed my expectations! Staff are always welcoming and friendly. Rooms are always clean. Booking is always fast and simple whether I call or book online. I also love the decor in the rooms.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos