BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11974)
Kerri A.
Hoboken, NJ
I have been a Marriott Card holder for more than 4 years and prior to that my family was a loyal member for years. The Marriott Hotels are very loyal especially to those who are members. Whenever travelling, I will always look for a Marriott hotel first and highly recommend others do so as well.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had a bad experience using Marriott, the best part is there are so many locations that we don't have to worry about finding a room wherever we may be traveling. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Customer service has always been pleasant. We will choose Marriott in the future.
Keila V.
We stayed in Houston, Texas and had a really great stay. Once we walked into the room, we noticed that there was problems with the air conditioner and the problem was solved right away. The customer service personnel was very nice and professional and I definitely recommend staying at the  hotels.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are normally great hotels with wonderful customer service!  I have enjoyed staying at many of their hotels and the cleanliness.  The prices are normally affordable and great quality for the price.  Overall satisfied with the hotels I have stayed at through Marriott.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I stayed in a Ritz for my honeymoon in Florida and oh my gosh was it the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The bed was the most comfortable bed I’d ever laid on. Super super super clean and the staff was so accommodating. They catered to us like we were king and queen. Would love to stay in a ritz again.
Krystal P.
Tyrone
These hotels are the best! I always choose these as first choice. Pros is it is a clean and classy environment and the customer service is outstanding. There are no cons! They treat you with respect and make sure your stay is a positive one. This is the first hotel I recommend to family and friends.
Candy P.
Winston-Salem
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite chain to stay at. Various chains in the Marriott brand and various price points. I've stayed at Marriotts in several large cities (DC, Boston, Charlotte & Charleston) and have always been pleased. Hotels are extremely clean and staff goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Kenzie H.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
There are plenty of Marriotts that are great, but there are also that are just bleh. I think you really have to do your research on Marriotts to see if they are worth it.
OneDay C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have stayed at a number of Marriott locations this past year on both coasts and in Las Vegas. Great rooms, great service and amenities, great locations. Highly recommend.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Decent. Many times over priced. Some hotels need updating- clean white sheets and duvets in ALL hotels would be a fabulous upgrade. A free breakfast would be nice, too ;)
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?