4.59 / 5 based on 16,431 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We have a reward account so we always stay in Marriott hotels. They never let us down. Our rooms & lobbies are always clean and fresh feeling. The staff is always friendly and we love earning reward points.
I love staying at the Marriott! The rooms are also very nice, spacious, and clean. The staff is friendly, and helpful. Good price for a great room. These hotels are beautiful and I always love staying there
I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Time Square. I found the rooms to be comfortable. King size beds always are a win. The toiletries were quite refreshing and the towels weren't scratchy. The elevator system kind of blew my mind...im not sure i ever took the same one twice. Rooftop view was amazing at the rotating restaurant a d the terrace view of time square couldnt be better.
Marriott is very accommodating and have very professional staff. The price is usually right for my lifestyle. The rooms are always clean and well presented. Have always been happy with my experience there!
I stayed at the Marriott Marquis for Dragon Con in Atlanta and it was a great stay! Everyone was very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. The only thing that was kind of frustrating was that we had to keep going back to the front desk to get our cards magnetized again over and over. Over all it was an awesome stay and I can’t wait for next year to do it all over again.
Marriott is great for the prices, nice rooms and excellent customer service. Their breakfast in the morning is so good and they always have coffee and tea out throughout the day along with water and lemon.
The building itself was beautiful. The pool, outdoor garden, and whirlpool were very clean and nice. Great customer service during our stay. We felt welcomed the whole time. No complaints about this place.
Marriott hotels are always a good stay. They have amazing beds and service I love their points program. Nice restaurants and bars inside. Always kept clean and up to date. Marriotts are always a good stay!
Marriott and JW Marriott are always my go to when staying somewhere. We recently went to mall of America and staying at the JW not only gave us a beautiful room but was connected to the mall so we could venture over whenever we wanted too
Good quality, good customer service. I don’t have any complaints. They were nice. Definitely a bit higher class but not like fancy or super expensive. A nice balance. Never had an issue with any location.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos