Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
So I go in a mini vacation often with my family and we always stay at the Fairfield Inn Marriott!! I love this hotel. They have the best service ever. The employees are super friendly and make us feel at home. Would continue to stay with Marriot again!!
I have stayed at many Marriott hotels and am a marriott awards member. I have not stayed at a marriott yet that I didn't like. My room is always nice and clean and newly renovated. The beds are always comfortable and I love the attentiveness of the staff.
Accommodations here are very comfortable and amenities are typically quite enjoyable. Suites add extra space and greater enjoyment overall. Pricing is great for those seeking quality rooms/services at a fair price. Highly recommended to any traveller!
Every Marriott I have stayed at from St. Kitts to Boston has been absolutely fabulous. They have excellent customer service and beautiful lobbies too. Marriott Hotels are definitely my favorite places to stay, its a home away from home for sure.
Was in Chattanooga Tennessee, very busy weekend but was accommodated, good service, attached restaurant was not that great, food was okay but service sucked. Room was nice and spacious clean. Very cold air while waiting for the elevators in the lobby.
My favorite hotel to spend my stay at. They are very clean inside the rooms. Breakfast is delicious and free. The sheets and towels are always clean and their employees have great customer service. This is me and my families go to hotels when we travel.
Love these hotels. I've stayed here in 6 different cities and I've never been disappointed. The hotel staff had always been friendly and helpful. The rooms are always very pretty and well put together and I've never had a complaint about their hotels.
Pretty good service. Liked the food there, was pretty good. Do not go often, but have fun when i do. Usually go with family. Not terribly overpriced. Staff treat customers well. The only thing i dont like is how you get so little toiletries in hotels.
Love love love Marriott! Staff is very professional and very friendly. They are very helpful! The rooms are very modern and have all the essentials. Gym and pool access made it even better to relax. Definitely going with Marriott hotels if possible.
So far I have had nothing but great stays at Marriott properties. They are always very accommodating and quickly assist with any issues I’ve encountered. My favorite thing is you can basically find a Marriott just about anywhere you decide to travel.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos