4.59 / 5 based on 11,974 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have been a Marriott Card holder for more than 4 years and prior to that my family was a loyal member for years. The Marriott Hotels are very loyal especially to those who are members. Whenever travelling, I will always look for a Marriott hotel first and highly recommend others do so as well.
I have never had a bad experience using Marriott, the best part is there are so many locations that we don't have to worry about finding a room wherever we may be traveling. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Customer service has always been pleasant. We will choose Marriott in the future.
We stayed in Houston, Texas and had a really great stay. Once we walked into the room, we noticed that there was problems with the air conditioner and the problem was solved right away. The customer service personnel was very nice and professional and I definitely recommend staying at the hotels.
Marriott hotels are normally great hotels with wonderful customer service! I have enjoyed staying at many of their hotels and the cleanliness. The prices are normally affordable and great quality for the price. Overall satisfied with the hotels I have stayed at through Marriott.
I stayed in a Ritz for my honeymoon in Florida and oh my gosh was it the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The bed was the most comfortable bed I’d ever laid on. Super super super clean and the staff was so accommodating. They catered to us like we were king and queen. Would love to stay in a ritz again.
These hotels are the best! I always choose these as first choice. Pros is it is a clean and classy environment and the customer service is outstanding. There are no cons! They treat you with respect and make sure your stay is a positive one. This is the first hotel I recommend to family and friends.
My favorite chain to stay at. Various chains in the Marriott brand and various price points. I've stayed at Marriotts in several large cities (DC, Boston, Charlotte & Charleston) and have always been pleased. Hotels are extremely clean and staff goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
There are plenty of Marriotts that are great, but there are also that are just bleh. I think you really have to do your research on Marriotts to see if they are worth it.
Have stayed at a number of Marriott locations this past year on both coasts and in Las Vegas. Great rooms, great service and amenities, great locations. Highly recommend.
Decent. Many times over priced. Some hotels need updating- clean white sheets and duvets in ALL hotels would be a fabulous upgrade. A free breakfast would be nice, too ;)
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos