Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,145 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I have stayed at the Marriott a few times, the rooms are extremely nice. Clean and large. The service is very good and fast with any help that is needed. I have purchased breakfast once there and it was phenomenal.
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at a Marriott Hotel during a mini vacation. The hotel staff were friendly check in was super easy and the room was clean.
Every experience I've had with Mariott has been satisfactory. They could improve on their food service, but that's about the only complaint I have. They're clean and hospitable. I would recommend staying with them!
I love these hotels! They are definitely my favorite to stay at. Complimentary breakfasts are great and the staff at every hotel is very nice. Pricey but worth it
Very nice and clean hotel. I had a great experience while staying there. The room was spacious and had a big screen tv. Not much more that I could have asked for.
A step above the average chain of hotels. Service is a little better. Rooms are a little larger. Staff is a little more attentive & the price is still competitive.
I love using Mariott hotels whenever possible. I go to conventions frequently and usually choose Mariott. The staff is very helpful with my feather allergy needs.
Cleanliness is a priority when staying in a hotel while on vacation. I was pleased with the friendly staff and clean rooms. It always makes for a better vacation when the hotel is everything you expected and more!
I travel a lot and Marriott always seems to have great deals for me. The customer service at Marriott is amazing. The staff is always very helpful and hospitable. I would defiantly recommend staying at a Marriott.
It a nice hotel chain, not too fancy, not too cheap, it's just the right balance between the comforts of home and the lap of luxury, think clean simple and fresh.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos