Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
not only have I stayed at Marriott for as long as I can remember I have also worked for Marriott. standards are high. Staff is friendly and housekeeping is great.
Comfortable rooms! Very friendly staff. I loved the big baths and the balconey view was so nice, in San Diego. close to the beach and walking towns like La Jolla.
Cleanliness is a priority when staying in a hotel while on vacation. I was pleased with the friendly staff and clean rooms. It always makes for a better vacation when the hotel is everything you expected and more!
I have stayed at the Marriott a few times, the rooms are extremely nice. Clean and large. The service is very good and fast with any help that is needed. I have purchased breakfast once there and it was phenomenal.
It a nice hotel chain, not too fancy, not too cheap, it's just the right balance between the comforts of home and the lap of luxury, think clean simple and fresh.
The hotel I stayed at was extremely clean. The bed was also very comfortable. The only reason I gave this four stars was because the decor was a little outdated.
Very nice and clean hotel. I had a great experience while staying there. The room was spacious and had a big screen tv. Not much more that I could have asked for.
I love using Mariott hotels whenever possible. I go to conventions frequently and usually choose Mariott. The staff is very helpful with my feather allergy needs.
I have never had any problems with Marriotts. They're clean and a good place to stay on a business trip or vacation. The staff has always been very accommodating
It's depends on which one you go to I've been to really nice ones that where really clean but also not so clean ones that had bed bugs so it all depends on which one you go to because not all of them are the same
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos