BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11920)
Alyssa L.
At the end of October we went to South Carolina for my brothers graduation from boot camp. We stayed at the Marriott surf watch in Hilton head. This resort was like a dream. The staff was so incredibly nice and helpful. The room was AMAZING. Two bedrooms with two HUGE bathrooms. Fire pits that were on every night. Three pools, with the indoor pool having a HUGE hot tub. Room service was so polite and cleaned way past what is expected. I will always chose this resort and hope to return next year for vacation.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Last week, while in Denver, I stayed at a Marriot Resort & was pleasantly surprised by how well I was taken care of. I've had good stays before but this one made me feel as if they truly cared about my time there! They were more than accommodating & had beautiful fresh flowers & refreshments waiting in the room for my arrival! I'll definitely be staying in the Marriot more & I'll be curious to see if other locations go above & beyond the way Denver Marriot did! The Gym, Spa, Pool, Business Center, King Room & Room Service were Superb!
Christine G.
The cleanliness of every single Marriott is the only reason I come back. I have never had any type of issue with them. They are at Disney level for hotels in my eyes. I use every single type of Marriott hotel and it's all clean.
Dorothy P.
Ewing, VA
Some Marriotts are better than others but they're always a good option and usually the safest choice. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always clean and stylish.
amy s.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love staying at the Marriott. They are always ao awesome. Recently I made reservations to stay at one during a wedding weekend, the hotel was having it's grand opening the same weekend. Unfortunately it wasn't finished by the time the wedding rolled around. Which was a total bummer. However...The concierge at the Marriott was SO fantastic, she moved our reservations to a hotel that was closer to the venue, got us an incredible suite and a fabulous deal AND gave us a voucher to stay at their hotel once it opened.
Lindsay H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've always had good experiences with Marriott hotels. My husband has stayed with them so many times he has a rewards card! Always courteous, and delicious breakfast too!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott is a great hotel with modest rooms and convenient locations. They have everything you need for business or pleasure trips. They are affordable, but still classy and welcoming.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
We go here when we go on vacation because my mom can get discounts when she finds them. They love us so much it is awesome. My fav part is getting free breakfast sometimes.
Olivia S.
Mountain Home, ID
Great place to stay. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms very clean. The staff is always pleasant. Breakfast is always hot and fresh. Pool and hot tub is always wonderful!
Yesenia V.
El Centro
Since my first stay at one of their hotels, I have loved the Marriott and will always look for them first when traveling. They're so hospitable and accommodating. I hate having to go back home after a nice stay in their hotels.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?