Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I absolutely love staying in Marriott hotels. The facilities are clean and the staff is professional. The beds are very comfortable and guaranteed a great night sleep.
Friendly staff always! Great room choices. Reasonable prices. I use Marriott every time I go to Philadelphia because they have the best in Center City for a simple stay!
I always stay at the Marriott in Downtown San Jose and I really enjoy my stay every time I'm there. Rooms are nice, beds are comfy, and room service is yummy! Always a pleasurable stay.
This is by far my favorite hotel to go to. Everytime I took a trip to Birmingham, my dad would book us rooms here. The hotel was soo nice and we'd go to the pool/jacuzzi
Mariot is the best and their reward system. If you engage in the rewards system you can get a lot of advantages to many different things. Even got tickets to a concert.
This hotel is a good place to go when you are out of town or on a vacation! It is clean, the staff is friendly, and the rates are spot on for the amenities you receive.
Most Marriotts are great. Usually the amenities are good and the beds are comfortable. The locations are top notch. A few times we rented a condo and there beautiful!
Marriot hotels are usually prices reasonably. There's really nice ones and there's also fair ones. Usually come with a good amount of amenities and staff is usually great.
Staying at the Marriott wherever we go is the perfect solution. We recently stayed at the Marriott in Kansas City... my uncle was sick and we were there a few times while he was in the hospital. The hotel staff was so amazing, they remembered us the second time that we had to visit, and they knew that it was because our uncle was sick… So they sent a basket to our room of treats and goodies that would make our stay more sweet. They included a hand written note that was so thoughtful and truly above and beyond what most hotels would do. We were so impressed with the service that we wrote to corporate so that they were aware of what gems they had on their staff.
I stayed at the Spring Hill suites by Marriott. The experience was great, check in and check out we're both easy and efficient. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos