BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11931)
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have had a very positive experience at Marriott Hotels in general. From Oakland to New Orleans and back again they offer a variety of locations within each city, and have a diverse array of rooms, rates and features. Some facilities are better than others but my favorite Marriott is in Utah. When I stayed there for Sundance Film Festival I had a suite with a living room, kitchen and a washer and dryer!!! It was fantastic. I definitely want to go back to Sundance, and I will most certainly book my stay with Marriott.
Shawn Lynette P.
Willingboro, NJ
The staff is really nice and super helpful. The check on you periodically during the check in and moving luggage in process and offer any assistance they can give to you. The hotel is clean and well put together. My only complaint is the bathroom can use a little maintenance.
Katheryn G.
Got a reservation at vegas for business trip, forgot my business card and was denied my room. Had to rebook at another hotel because they were charging me 300$ for a night.
Pamela S.
We recently stayed at the Marriott hotel in Orlando Florida. The week stay was amazing. Great customer service. The room was extremely clean and the staff was so welcoming.
Rachel L.
Brewster, MA
Always really clean and good customer service. We don't stay anywhere else whenever we travel! They have good deals on continental breakfasts and airport travel services.
chana m.
belvidere
I love how the rooms are always clean and the service is amzi mg and great and the pools are very kid friendly it's deffently  a good hotel to stay at if you want to travel.
Tori C.
Rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was respectful and helpful, and complimentary breakfast was lovely- never had so many options for food while staying at a hotel.
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
I recently stayed at the Davenport Grand and it looks amazing. I enjoy all of the other Davenport hotels, but the latest is really nice and the design is clean and modern.
Nicole C.
If i could afford these Hotel everytime I travel this would be my first choice. i have enjoued my stay whem i have gone there. The bed is the best and amenities are supurb!
Lynn C.
Mesa, AZ
when we have the money this is our first choice hands down....the staff are always helpful to a fault almost and you get the luxury of a resort but the cost is reasonable.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?