Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love Marriott! Always treated great. Foods yummy, and the atmosphere is hip and lively. They have really moved with the new generation she keeping reliable.
This hotel was nice and affordable. They were clean and the staff was very friendly. We booked with them through Priceline and the deal we got was excellent!
The Marriott is great. There service is good and they will help if you need to get something. They have breakfast that is warm. The rooms are big and roomy .
Always happy staying at Marriott hotels. No bad experiences, 3 or 4 times a year booked. Clean and comfortable beds. Great customer service
I usually stay with Marriott, they have consistently clean rooms, great service and have not had one complaint about the rooms yet. Nice rooms away from home
Always clean and nice rooms. Some rooms may not come with a microwave and sometimes the workers can be rude about getting you one. Overall, I like the hotel.
We had a wonderful stay at the Marriott hotel for a softball tournament. The rooms were clean and staff was very friendly. We will be using this hotel again.
Excelente, buenas instalaciones para la realización de eventos, buena atención y recepción, habitaciones formidables. El valor del hospedaje vale la estadía.
The ones in Manhattan are very well kept. Clean and friendly staff :) They're a little expensive but worth it. I LOVE their beds, they're plush and amazing.
I've stayed at Marriotts across the country and I don't think I've ever had a bad experience. The hotels are always nice and the rooms are reasonably priced.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos