BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Max R.
Hadley, MA
I feel like Marriott hotels can vary in quality a lot. Some are much more luxurious and updated than others. However, though, I don’t think there’s really any bad Marriotts. They always provide reasonably spacious, clean, comfy rooms with everything you could really need from a hotel. Some of their newer or more recently renovated hotels have more contemporary, high-tech room designs with beautiful lobbies, but even the older hotels in the chain are attractive and high-quality.
Tobi I.
Lawrence, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They have a really welcoming environment. The space for a double room is super spacious. It comes with everything you would need for at least two nights. customer service is amazing. You can always ask for what you might need .
Bethann C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Our go to simple vacation hotel. When we are going for a short trip somewhere and need a place primarily to sleep at, Marriott is just right. Low on frills but effective for a getaway where the star of the show is the location.
Gina L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rooms are always clean! Beds are soft and comfortable. The employees are always so friendly too! I last stayed in a Marriot during a trip over the winter and I had such a great experience. Check in and check out were a breeze.
lauren R.
Budapest , N
I love staying at Marriott hotels, the staff is always so friendly and knowledgeable. I love how they are also price friendly, and always so helpful when it comes to room upgrades. Not to mention the place is always very clean.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My experience with this brand varies, it all depends on which part of the country I'm traveling. I read reviews very carefully before making my decision to stay there. What I like the most is the point reward programs that they offer, great upgrades and packages. I gave 5 stars because most of my experience has been great, just a couple of hotels that are old and need a little work, other than that I'm satisfied with the service.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband is an avid business traveler & typically stays in Marriott Hotels. The hotels are extremely clean & accommodating. They offer a lot of room & several amenities. My family & I will continue to stay at Marriott Hotels.
Angel S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott and the JW chain within the brand are always consistently amazing no matter which city you visit! Very upscale atmosphere and always a top notch hotel experience. Great for business travelers! Highly recommended.
Ariana M.
I travel a lot And 90% of the time I stay at a Marriott hotel. I have not had a negative experience at any of Marriotts hotels and I’ve stayed at locations all over the US. This summer I went to the JW Marriott in San Antonio (hill country) for the 2nd year in a row). It was amazing! Water slides, lazy river, beautiful amenities, activities for kids, s’mores every night, and fantastic employees. I recommend staying at Marriott hotels!
Maria S.
Cómodo, limpio . Además que tiñe todo lo que necesitas cocina con vasos platos y todo incluido, un lugar para acomodar tu ropa o demás que tiñe una TV actualizada. Por eso son mis 5 estrellas por tener todo lo que necesitaba.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?