4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Pricey but you get what you pay for. The hotel is so clean and I mean the whole hotel...from the bathrooms to the hallways to the bedrooms. Great customer service as well too.
I always have a great experience when I book with Marriott. The people are friendly the rooms are always clean and when I have a problem it's always solved in a timely manner.
Great spacious room, allowed for later checkout when you're a preferred guest. Large shower with rain shower head. One of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept on!
I guess it depends which one you stay at. I have been and got the hit or miss. I do enjoy the down quilts and the central AC. Customer service has been great in the Caribbean
Very accommodating. We stayed the night of our wedding and they were fantastic! The room was gorgeous, early check in for us, had champagne on ice when we came back from our reception!!
I stayed one night at Nashville near the airport. They were renewing thier building. I checked in at 10:00pm. My room was upgraded by chance. My room was large and so clean.
I absolutely love how sweet everyone is no matter which city or hotel we stay at! We probably travel 3-4 times a year and we love the services provided by each individual hotel.
Good amenities and services. The only and always the downside for me is the quality of toiletries they have available in their rooms. They are not good and we always have to bring our own to get satisfied.
Hotels are honestly not my favorite thing in the world, but if i have to use them i will, for me marriot was an excellent choice which suited my needs.. they had good service
I have never stayed in a bad Marriott. Ever. From the tiniest one in Spartanburg, SC, to the mammoth one in downtown Atlanta, I have enjoyed each and every stay. The rooms are comfortable, the staff pleasant, and the beds are awesome. Whenever I travel, I always see if staying in a Marriott is an option no matter which city I'm traveling to. A friend has worked for the chain for over ten years, and I know they treat their employees well, which is an added bonus and important to me.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos