Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,196 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Recently my friends and I stayed in the Courtyard Marriott in East Lansing MI. The lobby was stunning. Huge showers and comfy beds too. Great central location on msu campus
My son is a wrestler so we are in a hotel more than a handful of times every year. Marriott keeps everyone happy. Free wifi, swimming pools, free breakfast, and nice rooms!
Out of all the hotels I've stayed at, Marriott has to be my favorite. The staff is amazing and the rooms are wonderful. I would definitely recommend staying at a
If i could afford these Hotel everytime I travel this would be my first choice. i have enjoued my stay whem i have gone there. The bed is the best and amenities are supurb!
We recently stayed at the Marriott hotel in Orlando Florida. The week stay was amazing. Great customer service. The room was extremely clean and the staff was so welcoming.
Some Marriotts are better than others but they're always a good option and usually the safest choice. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always clean and stylish.
Since my first stay at one of their hotels, I have loved the Marriott and will always look for them first when traveling. They're so hospitable and accommodating. I hate having to go back home after a nice stay in their hotels.
Great place to stay. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms very clean. The staff is always pleasant. Breakfast is always hot and fresh. Pool and hot tub is always wonderful!
I love staying at the Marriott. They are always ao awesome. Recently I made reservations to stay at one during a wedding weekend, the hotel was having it's grand opening the same weekend. Unfortunately it wasn't finished by the time the wedding rolled around. Which was a total bummer. However...The concierge at the Marriott was SO fantastic, she moved our reservations to a hotel that was closer to the venue, got us an incredible suite and a fabulous deal AND gave us a voucher to stay at their hotel once it opened.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos