BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lexie S.
Des Moines , IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The rooms were large and seemed relatively clean. Some staff members were incredibly customer service oriented, others not so much... Overall, I would recommend as long as the room isn't excessively priced.
Tania T.
Marriott hotels are a hit or a miss. I have had some phenomenal experiences with them and also some pretty bad experiences so its highly dependent on where you are.
Jenna Z.
Tomball, TX
I grew up staying at JW Marriott Hotels & time shares. So many great memories made with my family! Definitely a favorite for me to stay because I know we will be getting the best care and quality of service!
Taylor H.
Henrico, VA
I have always had a great experience and service. The rooms are always clean, and the employees have been willing to help with anything needed. The booking process is easy, and the rewards are also helpful!
Chloe W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is a trusted brand. They have merged with Starwood hotels, which makes earning points at both so easy! I'm glad I have more options to stay at hotels that will recognize me as a frequent memeber at each of their properties.
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
The Philadelphia Marriott is lovely. The rooms are nice and staff is very helpful. I also love the pool with the views of surrounding buildings! The location is also ideal for reaching all parts of the city.
TeMana D.
I like the Marriot Hotel, its classy and beautiful. Every time I stayed at the Marriott hotel I feel very welcomed by the employees and also other staff and I think the bedrooms that you stay in are just stunning
Jenny
The room is spacious and clean. The AC is running smoothly. I enjoy the blow drier and small products left to use without charge. Customer service is very nice and helpful. Guidelines and rules are understanding. Security is well. Overall, I like spending my vacation days in this hotel.
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I travel with my mom we often go to a Marriott Hotel.  They are so clean and reliable.  I think they work hard to provide a more luxury experience.  I would recommend them to a friend.
Charity R.
Cherokee
My husband and I spent the first night of our Honeymoon @ the Marriott of the Shoals two years ago! It was wonderful! And the view from our balcony topped it off! We definitely plan to go back at some point!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?