BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11974)
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans, LA
My mother has been an owner in the Marriott Vacation Club for as long as I can remember. Whenever we travel, we always stay at a Marriott hotel or resort. There service is unmatched and their rooms are of quality. I recommend everyone join the Vacation Club, it's so worth it. You can get a Marriott credit card that gives you points for purchases that can be used toward vacations. There are resorts all over the world that you can trade in points for weeks to stay anywhere. We traveled to Hawaii this summer and stayed at the Marriott Waiohai resort there, Gorgeous location with a beach onsite, and it's relatively close to everywhere. Their resorts always have activities planned throughout the day, so you will always have something to do if interested.
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
I absolutely love how sweet everyone is no matter which city or hotel we stay at! We probably travel 3-4 times a year and we love the services provided by each individual hotel.
Paige P.
I stayed at the Marriott in Miami Beach. I had the most beautiful room/view. Very clean, great service and worked with us when we arrived a by early. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the Miami area!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Hotels are honestly not my favorite thing in the world, but if i have to use them i will, for me marriot was an excellent choice which suited my needs.. they had good service
Donata R.
Etowah, NC
love the residences inn version of marriott. it is worth every single penny, truly civilized staying. no issues at all with this hotel. the kitchen is amazing. very nice staff.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels offer spacious rooms and bathrooms. The hotel staff are always professional and accommodating. Rooms are up to date and clean. And breakfast is always great.
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
Usually a great experience! Always had clean rooms and nicely furnished rooms. Prices fluctuate, but their ease of service and most of all level of cleanliness is excellent.
lizelot R.
I have stayed in the embassy suits by Marriott hotel at Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. And it was amazing, perfect place for stay and the pool is unbelievably beautiful!
Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently stayed at the Marriott in West Conshohocken in Philadelphia for a friend's wedding. I booked a room from the wedding block for a discounted price online and later called to have an additional night added. Both the online and phone booking processes were easy and seamless. Check in and out were also very quick and easy. The front desk staff and maid service were exceptionally friendly. My room was very clean and spacious with a decent view. The pillows on the bed definitely need to be bigger. They were a very odd size for such a large bed and other guests from the wedding also commented on them. The restaurant and bar attached to the hotel was also exceptional. I will definitely return.
Faitth B.
I love Marriott hotels. I've stayed at Marriot hotels numerous times and I've continuously experienced consistent service from the employees. Great staff and wonderful food!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?