BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11926)
Steevi E.
Otsego, MI
Marriott is a beautiful high end hotel! I love the atmosphere, it feels so fancy! I have only ever been to 1 but it was awesome! The staff was great and the room was emasculate!
Chelsea R.
Charleston, SC
I haven't stayed at a Marriott in a long time, but the last time I stayed it was a good experience. They are always clean and normally offer a good complementary breakfast spread.
Melwee E.
Sacramento, CA
Like staying in this hotel. Clean and nice lay out. Maybe once a year. Close to all events and food places. Costumer service is good and they take care of you. Pools are great.
Annabel S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It has so many different grades of hotel. The good thing is that it is so accessible. Not all sites are amazing though but it comes down with which city you stay in and its hotel grading. Average at best unless you are staying at their resorts
Valerie and Roxie S.
Oakland, CA
This is the perfect hotel for those who want to getaway for a little bit. My favorite part of this hotel was the bed, wow! It was great! costumer service was great, very friendly!
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We recently stayed at the Marriot Ko'Olina location. It was great, and the staff went above and beyond are expectations. You can rent a cabana on the beach for 60 a day, or half day for 30. It is located next to Disney's Aluani, so if you have kids you can walk over to the character breakfast! You have a small shopping plaza located about 1/3 of a mile down the street with a ABC store. They beach in front of it has GREAT snorkeling too. you have four lagoons to choose fro, and there is also a secert lagoon next to paradise cove if you are up to finding it :) there is always turtles there!
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Marriott hotel downtown was amazing. It had a great food option and great sized rooms. I think it's more expensive for rooms but worth it based on the comfort. I would recommend to a friend to stay here. They also have great bathroom products.
Mayra N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always love staying at the Marriott. Love the scented lounges, the staff is great, and my room always looks clean and hospitable. Lots of positive experiences with this company.
Liz🤘🏻 w.
methuen ma
Beautiful! Clean rooms, great staff, delicious food, and top notch everything! The beds were so comfy, and the rooms were so nice. Go here every April, never am discouraged.
T H.
Savannah, GA
I stay at these hotels whenever there is one available in the area in which I am visiting. The costumer service is great. All questions are answered before running into any trouble. The breakfast is always the best! Would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?