4.59 / 5 based on 11,926 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott is a beautiful high end hotel! I love the atmosphere, it feels so fancy! I have only ever been to 1 but it was awesome! The staff was great and the room was emasculate!
I haven't stayed at a Marriott in a long time, but the last time I stayed it was a good experience. They are always clean and normally offer a good complementary breakfast spread.
Like staying in this hotel. Clean and nice lay out. Maybe once a year. Close to all events and food places. Costumer service is good and they take care of you. Pools are great.
It has so many different grades of hotel. The good thing is that it is so accessible. Not all sites are amazing though but it comes down with which city you stay in and its hotel grading. Average at best unless you are staying at their resorts
This is the perfect hotel for those who want to getaway for a little bit. My favorite part of this hotel was the bed, wow! It was great! costumer service was great, very friendly!
We recently stayed at the Marriot Ko'Olina location. It was great, and the staff went above and beyond are expectations. You can rent a cabana on the beach for 60 a day, or half day for 30. It is located next to Disney's Aluani, so if you have kids you can walk over to the character breakfast! You have a small shopping plaza located about 1/3 of a mile down the street with a ABC store. They beach in front of it has GREAT snorkeling too. you have four lagoons to choose fro, and there is also a secert lagoon next to paradise cove if you are up to finding it :) there is always turtles there!
Marriott hotel downtown was amazing. It had a great food option and great sized rooms. I think it's more expensive for rooms but worth it based on the comfort. I would recommend to a friend to stay here. They also have great bathroom products.
I always love staying at the Marriott. Love the scented lounges, the staff is great, and my room always looks clean and hospitable. Lots of positive experiences with this company.
Beautiful! Clean rooms, great staff, delicious food, and top notch everything! The beds were so comfy, and the rooms were so nice. Go here every April, never am discouraged.
I stay at these hotels whenever there is one available in the area in which I am visiting. The costumer service is great. All questions are answered before running into any trouble. The breakfast is always the best! Would definitely recommend.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos