BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11924)
sonrisa M.
Long Beach, CA
Love this place my uncle comes to visit we all get to stay gere lo e it its likebeing a family of royalty with the way they treat you good management fallowed by great employees
Shade N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is one of my favorite hotel chains. They keep their facilities clean and are always very helpful. The rooms have all the small extras that you would expect from hotels. And they always have great customer service when booking with us.
Madeline C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Marriott hotels are always an amazing experience! Comfy, clean rooms and super accommodating staff. The Residence Inns are my favorite; every room is like your own personal suite.
Debora Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Their hotels are very nice, but quite pricey. If you are planning on staying for a long time or actually spending time in the hotel then I would suggest looking into the Marriott Hotels. However, if you do not plan a long visit, I would search a more affordable hotel.
Kayleigh H.
I love Mariott hotels! I stayed in one out of the country and the staff was so accommodating. They helped me out with local transportation and were very concerned about my safety.
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
Very clean hotels and the staff is very polite. The continental breakfast has a huge variety of not only food but drinks as well. Most importantly the beds are very comfortable!
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love every Marriott property I've ever stayed at but two pop out to me in particular: The Marriott Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan and The Marriot Waterfront in Seattle, Washington. Both of these properties are in amazing cities and are large properties. They are modern, sleek, and right in the heart of the action. From The Renaissance Center you get beautiful views of downtown Detroit and Canada, from the Waterfront you get breathtaking views of the puget sound.
If I can stay at a Marriott property, I do, they're definitely worth the extra money as the rooms are always very comfortable and accommodating.
Heather A.
Poland, OH
I love the Marriott. I stay there when one is available in the area. They have excellent service, and the beds are so comfortable. I usually don't want to leave when I stay there!
Reba B.
As good as any other hotel, except every one I visit has issues. Toilet floods the bathroom after flushing water only, tvs are old boxes or have no signal, rooms are dark, I'm always next to a party room or something loud. Aside feom this the rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are soft.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels and have enjoyed them all! They were all clean and provided good service. Nothing stands out as amazing about it but I've had good experiences.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?